International News Black Lives Matter

I can't think of a single reason why they shouldn't be able to share their bodycam footage, that's what it is there for, to protect the public AND to protect our police force.
My guess is that it is for evidential purposes and therefore comes with all sorts of restrictions that prevent it just being released. The decision certainly wouldn't lie with the rank and file officers who are st risk of bring rung out to dry as usual, but with the chiefs who are more and more political these days.

How can see she prove it was "institutional racism" when a copper entered the wrong reg in and pulls the car over? It's a stretch, even for Dawn Butler to make it a racist thing. Just suits her narrative I suppose.

Is it true that the driver of the car was white too? I've seen conflicting reports, and if he was, she is even more of an intellectually limited race baiter than I thought she was.

Dawn Butler love in on the BBC this morning.
So a copper punched in the wrong registration number into the computer.
The car gets pulled over for a check.
For most people it is a case of "Here you go officer, here is my driving licence etc"....
Copper says "Sorry put the wrong number in the machine" and everyone goes home or where ever.

Ms Butler whips out her phone and starts gobbing off about "profiling" and doesn`t give the copper a second to get a word in.
Then appears on the news saying "Am I expected to carry my driving licence/passport because I`m black?"
Well if you are the driver you should be carrying your driving licence anyway, or you get a 7 day producer (waste of time & admin!).

Black female privilege anyone?
"Punched the wrong number in" and what? It would really help the police's defence if they could have just outlined what the search threw up to merit stopping the car.

"Punched the wrong number in" and what? It would really help the police's defence if they could have just outlined what the search threw up to merit stopping the car.
indeed just release the bodycam footage so people can make up their minds.

Well they probably can`t if, for example, it has a drugs/weapons marker on the incorrect registration number.
Suffice to say they had reasonable grounds to stop the car even if it was created by human error (sorry institutional racism) and the interaction could have been very short and sweet ...........until the passenger started laying down the race card without letting the copper get a word in.

Of course said passenger gets the copper hung out to dry as "racist" in a social media version of the Salem Witch Trials.

Nothing to see here............ move along.........just someone playing the black entitlement card..

Well they probably can`t if, for example, it has a drugs/weapons marker on the incorrect registration number.
Suffice to say they had reasonable grounds to stop the car even if it was created by human error (sorry institutional racism) and the interaction could have been very short and sweet ...........until the passenger started laying down the race card without letting the copper get a word in.

Of course said passenger gets the copper hung out to dry as "racist" in a social media version of the Salem Witch Trials.

Nothing to see here............ move along.........just someone playing the black entitlement card..
Er, why not? No one is asking for the incorrect number plate info.

Actually I've since read the police said, and here's the killer line .... the car was registered in Yorkshire!!! Well there you go. All the evidence you need.

I wonder if the car Dominic drove on his sortie north was registered in London??!

Last edited:

Actually I've since read the police said, and here's the killer line .... the car was registered in Yorkshire!!! Well there you go. All the evidence you need.

I wonder if the car Dominic drove on his sortie north was registered in London??!

I was genuinely pulled over once because my car was 'registered in Hampshire'.

It never occurred to me that it was because I'm white.

She was probably doing her nodding dog routine like she did from 2016-19,sat to the right of Jeremy Corbyn.

The police have to deal with bad people. Somebody in Yorkshire with a similar car probably already knows that they are looking out for them.
If Ms Whiny a**e had just got on with what the police wanted she would have been on her way, but no it had to become a "race issue".
How the feck would the copper know if the occupants were black, brown, pink or purple as it had tinted rear and side windows??
Think that kind of scuppers "It`s coz I`m black" card!

Met Police statement.... "Upon stopping the vehicle and speaking with the driver, it quickly became apparent that the registration had been entered incorrectly and was registered to the driver in London. Once the mistake was realised the officer sought to explain this to the occupants; they were then allowed on their way. No searches were carried out on any individuals. "

Sought to...................... if she shut the feck up.

We don’t know what, if anything else, flagged up on this car or it’s occupants or the context of why it was stopped in that particular area. We are being told what the police, quite rightly, want us and the occupants to know. If there’s more to the grounds for the stop than a car registered elsewhere than that area then we’ll never know, again, quite rightly.
Sometimes people need to calm the clamour and hysteria for every single piece of information we might think we need to know, and accept that things may not be as simple as they seem.

Who would be a copper when trying to subdue a bloke carrying a knife...........................

"The IOPC said: "One officer has been advised that they are subject to a criminal investigation for common assault and investigation for gross misconduct on use of force; authority, respect and courtesy; discreditable conduct and honesty and integrity.

"A second officer has been advised they are subject to a misconduct investigation on challenging and reporting improper conduct; authority, respect and courtesy and honesty and integrity."

Admin can you please scrub this crap now. Enough is enough. New season coming and no more knee bending.

Oxford represented here.

Runs a business down the Cowley Rd, anyone familiar with her?

How can see she prove it was "institutional racism" when a copper entered the wrong reg in and pulls the car over? It's a stretch, even for Dawn Butler to make it a racist thing. Just suits her narrative I suppose.

Is it true that the driver of the car was white too? I've seen conflicting reports, and if he was, she is even more of an intellectually limited race baiter than I thought she was.
I watched the video when it first came out and thought the driver was black,i wasnt sure so after the s**t hit the fan i thought i'd go back and view the video again to see if the driver was white or black and lo and behold the last piece of the video that fleetingly showed the driver had been mysteriously taken off.......make that what you will????? Butler is in the same racist gang as Lammy and Abbott.......she should be called out for it.

Back
Top Bottom