International News Black Lives Matter

Bingo we have a proper piece of evidence. Black people are definitely more likely to be stopped under stop and search outcomes however the success is about 20% across the board over all ethnicities. Indicating black stop and searches are in proportion to their crime rate. https://fullfact.org/crime/stop-and-search-england-and-wales/ now black arrests run at about 21% white at 16% but there could be different reasons like white people more accepting of a caution. I don't know really but the numbers show here they are not specifically targeted above the crime rate.
So I have an answer about why arrests could run lower for white people and apparently it's pretty straight forward according to some one who should know. The white cases are more likely to be found with a small amount of personal use cannabis for which a cannabis warning is appropriate so no arrest required. Whereas violent crimes and knife carrying is a big problem in some areas of London with a high black population and carrying a knife definitely requires arrest.

There was additional comment about don't know why we bother trying to deal with it we only get abuse from the whole community trying to stop it and it's largely amongst their own community anyway (it's predominantly black on black) so perhaps we should let them crack on and avoid any internal investigations or IPC involvement.

Getting silly now don't you think even white actors voicing black characters in cartoons seen as racist.
As I'm sure you are aware, this is an old story, it's been in the pipeline for ages, and is nothing to do with the current climate.

As I'm sure you are aware, this is an old story, it's been in the pipeline for ages, and is nothing to do with the current climate.

Seems like there stopping all white voice actors too play any character who happens to be non white its petty and stupid considering black actors voice white characters too I doubt they will be stepping down.

Seems like there stopping all white voice actors too play any character who happens to be non white its petty and stupid considering black actors voice white characters too I doubt they will be stepping down.

Which white characters are voiced by black actors?

Google it then I ain't doing it for you.
I just tried. I could find 3 american black actors who had voice credits for a few white characters. Is that what you're complaining about, or can you provide a link to something more serious?

I just tried. I could find 3 american black actors who had voice credits for a few white characters. Is that what you're complaining about, or can you provide a link to something more serious?
I didn't reply to you so why are you responding unless your Scotchegg too.

I didn't reply to you so why are you responding unless your Scotchegg too.
It's ok @chuckbert I've got this!

I run a Google search too, and (amazingly) got the same results as stated. 3 black American actors voicing a few fairly nondescript characters including Samurai Jack who is Japanese anyway!

So please educate me if there is anything I'm missing?

Well you did reply to me just then, so can I join in now? Or can I take a number to join the queue?
You can speak to me but was just odd how you wanted to reply too a message that was directed to someone else that is all.

It's ok @chuckbert I've got this!

I run a Google search too, and (amazingly) got the same results as stated. 3 black American actors voicing a few fairly nondescript characters including Samurai Jack who is Japanese anyway!

So please educate me if there is anything I'm missing?
What is this some sort of forum gang up lol

So can only dogs voice the characters on Paws Patrol now? It might be a bit ruff understanding them.
You can't just treat all dogs the same? Chase is an Alsatian and Rubble is a Bulldog. You can't just expect any dog to cover these roles!

Back
Top Bottom