International News Black Lives Matter

I read this on Daily Mash yesterday, and thought it was spoof news...
No it must be true she and her family and the household cavalry take the knee every day in Windsor castle…….didn’t you know Sir Ken Olisa orchestrated it.

Locally there was a settlement of "turf" in little Somalia.
18-year-old kid tragically stabbed to death in the street.
Local police arrested 3 folk within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, they removed the forensic cordon before the local council had cleaned up the blood etc.
Cue all the "local activists" saying the police are "institutionally racist" and wouldn`t have left a white kids blood on the street.
Maybe they should direct their ire & energy telling the kids not to settle things with knives then people wouldn`t die?

Jones was effectively forced to resign because the advertisers on 2GB had had enough.
ok. well, it was gonna come to that eventually. he's still got my support, generally. so has Izzy Folau. The BBC say Izzy is a fundamentalist, I'm not a fundamentalist, all Izzy did was tweet a tiny section of one of Paul's letters to the Corinthians. Jesus is the only answer.

Last edited:
ok. well, it was gonna come to that eventually. he's still got my support, generally. so has Izzy Folau. The BBC say Izzy is a fundamentalist, I'm not a fundamentalist, all Izzy did was tweet a tiny section of one of paul's letters to the Corinthians. Jesus is the only answer.
Yes we know that, but we can't afford him.
download (2).jpeg

ok. well, it was gonna come to that eventually. he's still got my support, generally. so has Izzy Folau. The BBC say Izzy is a fundamentalist, I'm not a fundamentalist, all Izzy did was tweet a tiny section of one of paul's letters to the Corinthians. Jesus is the only answer.
I'm transgender, I will never go back to my tiny dark cupboard that you or he wishes
If you stand by him then go back to your tiny little country with your tiny little mind.
There is no place for any form of discrimination in sport or any part of society

I'm transgender, I will never go back to my tiny dark cupboard that you or he wishes
If you stand by him then go back to your tiny little country with your tiny little mind.
There is no place for any form of discrimination in sport or any part of society
Don't waste your time with with the dark age 'logic' of religion. Having faith the we might get promoted this year is enough for any person .

Honey, I don't want you to go back there, I'm not a fundamentalist. I'm okay with gay couples' marriage being blessed in Church. I've been to a service where a vicar blessed a female pair. And I need Jesus in my life to help stop me from ending up in prison, dead or homeless.

Last edited:
Honey, I don't want you to go back there, I'm not a fundamentalist. I'm okay with gay couples' marriage being blessed in Church. I've been to a service where a vicar blessed a female pair.
That’s nice of you. Are there any other bits of other peoples’ business you hold positions on? Folau is 100% fundamentalist so I wouldn’t recommend being his apologist!

That’s nice of you. Are there any other bits of other peoples’ business you hold positions on? Folau is 100% fundamentalist so I wouldn’t recommend being his apologist!
Honey, I wouldn't waste your time corresponding with borderline human beings.

Honey, I wouldn't waste your time corresponding with borderline human beings.
oh dear. I have an opinion on abortions, I am pro-choice. I'm against IVF treatment. And where possible parents should write what sex their child is, that's obviously in the vast majority of cases.

I'm not your honey
By almea
Honey, I don't want you to go back there, I'm not a fundamentalist. I'm okay with gay couples' marriage being blessed in Church. I've been to a service where a vicar blessed a female pair. And I need Jesus in my life to help stop me from ending up in prison, dead or homeless.
By all means have religion in your life, that's your choice.
But standing by a man that's been banned for homophobic messages then that makes you as bad as he is.

And Honey ?? Do me a favour

I'm not your honey
By almea
By all means have religion in your life, that's your choice.
But standing by a man that's been banned for homophobic messages then that makes you as bad as he is.

And Honey ?? Do me a favour
Izzy is saying these out of love, he wants everyone to go to heaven. I don't know all of his opinions. I don't know him and I've never heard one of his sermons. And neither do the vast majority of people who live here in Britain know Izzy. It's the media portrayal of him that we know. Saint Paul I think was on about guys who are in relationships with women and are fathers, those were the one he was on about; many well off guys back 2000 years ago had younger guys on the side, he was saying that that was wrong, which it is.

Izzy is saying these out of love, he wants everyone to go to heaven. I don't know all of his opinions. I don't know him and I've never heard one of his sermons. And neither do the vast majority of people who live here in Britain know Izzy. It's the media portrayal of him that we know. Saint Paul I think was on about guys who are in relationships with women and are fathers, those were the one he was on about; many well off guys back 2000 years ago had younger guys on the side, he was saying that that was wrong, which it is.

B*****s is it love, it is bigotry.

I don't need religion in my life so please don't preach to me

Back
Top Bottom