International News Black Lives Matter

I heard a majority of booing for a few seconds followed by a majority of clapping for a few seconds.

I'm sure you'll disagree and I can assure you I don't care enough to make it worth your while having this entirely subjective discussion.

I heard a majority of booing for a few seconds followed by a majority of clapping for a few seconds.

I'm sure you'll disagree and I can assure you I don't care enough to make it worth your while having this entirely subjective discussion.

I think you've mistake the word "some" for majority.

And for someone who doesn't care you certainly post an awful lot of subjective bigotry.

I think you've mistake the word "some" for majority.

And for someone who doesn't care you certainly post an awful lot of subjective bigotry.
And I'm sure you'll be furnishing this thread with examples and quotes shortly, using my unedited comment history under my profile. I won't be holding my breath.

You're better off sticking to your normal fake ITK guff.

I can't remember where I heard it, but I did chuckle when someone said if you shout Marxist at a footballer they are more likely to look around for Xist who they are meant to be close to at a corner than have political thoughts.

Their names dear boy.

And that young, black males are exceedingly likely to be involved in gang-related violence.

Of course, I could be miles away but if I was putting a bet on the ethnicity of Prince, Troy, Cameron & Devonte..........
And if I was putting a bet on posters being racist......

And if I was putting a bet on posters being racist......

So pointing out the exceedingly likely reality is "racist"?

Desperate shot as ever when the obvious is staring you in the face but you are too PC to admit it , so the immediate assumption is that person expressing the opinion has to be labeled.

Try again because you are wrong.

So pointing out the exceedingly likely reality is "racist"?

Desperate shot as ever when the obvious is staring you in the face but you are too PC to admit it , so the immediate assumption is that person expressing the opinion has to be labeled.

Try again because you are wrong.

Making an assumption on race and links to gangs based on an individuals name IS racist.

Do you express these kind of views within your work place? If not, why not?

Making an assumption on race and links to gangs based on an individuals name IS racist.

Do you express these kind of views within your work place? If not, why not?

No it is not "racist".

The fact that the overwhelming amount of gang violence in London is committed by young black males isn`t "racist".
In London, 89 per cent of the 3362 individuals on the MPS Matrix in May 2018 were from a Black or minority ethnic social group.
A total of 78 per cent were Black African Caribbean and 11 per cent were from other ethnic minority groups.
Source: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1473225420912331

When you find out that my "assumption" was wrong come back and apologise.

Back
Top Bottom