International News Black Lives Matter

Nice bloke is Ant, positive mind set, tells it like it is, lived a life.
He won`t be too worried about finding future work.
I can just imagine his face when a team of spectacled London soy-boys came down to his show to tell him off for doing real SAS training... on a show designed to test SAS training on the general public 😅

It's stuff like this which makes you glad TV is dying.

I think that there is far far too much emphasis on coloured people right now and the assumption that black people are oppressed and white people are all racists. It is intensely insulting to the thousands of people who try to live happily with all races. It is this kind of conversation which will intensify racism not lessen it. Black people will think about racism all the time in all their dealings with white people which they may not have done before and white people will constantly feel insulted and angry at these constant accusations of racism.

I think that there is far far too much emphasis on coloured people right now and the assumption that black people are oppressed and white people are all racists. It is intensely insulting to the thousands of people who try to live happily with all races. It is this kind of conversation which will intensify racism not lessen it. Black people will think about racism all the time in all their dealings with white people which they may not have done before and white people will constantly feel insulted and angry at these constant accusations of racism.

...and people on obscure Internet forums will do their best to stir it up even further.

I'm a white man, don't tell me how I feel.

Is it just me or has Danny had a grammar and vocabulary transplant?

Is it just me or has Danny had a grammar and vocabulary transplant?
Danny's always been a bit of an enigma on here! In the days before Malcolm was so hot on identifying multi accounts, proxy servers etc I'd always thought Danny was the multi of a much more intelligent-sounding poster, who was just having a laugh with his alter ego. Occasionally the poster behind both names would forget how he was logged on, and 'hey presto' Danny made an uncharacteristically cogent post!

Danny still makes the odd unexpected post, so maybe someone has found a way to still run two accounts simultaneously?

Danny's always been a bit of an enigma on here! In the days before Malcolm was so hot on identifying multi accounts, proxy servers etc I'd always thought Danny was the multi of a much more intelligent-sounding poster, who was just having a laugh with his alter ego. Occasionally the poster behind both names would forget how he was logged on, and 'hey presto' Danny made an uncharacteristically cogent post!

Danny still makes the odd unexpected post, so maybe someone has found a way to still run two accounts simultaneously?
I had that theory too. Didn't he expand his character into a bedroom-dwelling disaffacted unemployed youth from Wycombe? I remember one well written post that I thought proved the idea, but it turned out to be a copy and paste from the internet.

I had that theory too. Didn't he expand his character into a bedroom-dwelling disaffacted unemployed youth from Wycombe? I remember one well written post that I thought proved the idea, but it turned out to be a copy and paste from the internet.
He did, but later claimed he was from somewhere else, forgetting he'd made the previous story up and many people still remembered it.

Point remains. Need to relax and don’t the likes of Danny and Cassie get to you like they do..

Back
Top Bottom