Killing Eve
Strike Back
Seal Team
The Return of Superman

Films
Knives Out
Shaun the Sheep, Farmageddon
The Gentleman

It is on Sky Sports Cricket Channel on Youtube as well apparently according to what somebody else has written on another forum.

Full World Cup final replay tomorrow as well on Sky Sports Cricket from 8am (but not on Youtube Channel.
Not available in Oz. I’ve found a dodgy stream, but can’t seem to find a way to record it so my boy actually gets to watch! (Too late in Perth. Maybe after this there’ll be some unofficial downloads somewhere.

ITV 11.45pm tonight - the story of Admiral sportwear ( and how it changed football)

94069916_10156778303316513_3646572747795988480_n.jpg

An entire Stone Foundation Gig ( unseen footage), from Hamburgs Mojo Club, last year, is being streamed This Sat night details via this link

I have found my old copy of The Plague by Albert Camus and have started re-reading it. As an existentialist modern classic it surprising easy to read. Somebody really ought to make into a TV series or a film when all this is over.

Started watching some of the old British horror films from the early 60s again - Hammer films and similar- to pass a bit of time

vaguely 'topical' in ( current) subject matter....was thiis afternoon/ early evening choice - Vincent Price in Masque of The Red Death

unofficial trailer from 2013 ( film was made in 1964)...

Meant to post this yesterday and not a bingewatch but Marvelous is on the iplayer and an enjoyable watch. It's the story of Neil Baldwin - google him.

Watched it last night, real character, well worth the watch.

The Peter Falconio Murder documentary series was interesting too. Definitely more than meets the eye to that one!