Current Player #11 Billy Bodin

Welcome Billy. Enjoy your time here.

As long as he stays fit and scores a few, and pisses them w**kers off down the 420 I’m happy.

Anyone else think it odd that there’s no comments from KR in the stories about Bodin signing? Also no comments from him about the two new back room guys.

Can’t really understand why. Probably nothing in it as Bodin cites KR as a reason for joining.

Anyone else think it odd that there’s no comments from KR in the stories about Bodin signing? Also no comments from him about the two new back room guys.

Can’t really understand why. Probably nothing in it as Bodin cites KR as a reason for joining.
Don't think he's back to the training ground until tomorrow. Suspect there will be a ifollow interview this week from the newbies and Karl.

Edit - just saw a couple of videos on there, but still expect one from Karl this week.

Don’t take anything from the official site. They always use the same script.

When Barker came down from Rangers he was interviewed by video phone on the way and stated he didn’t have a chance to speak to Kemar Roofe about OUFC but minutes later the official website quoted him as being persuaded by Roofe just like Bodin has been persuaded by former players…

I wrote to my PNE-supporting friend asking him about Bodin. Here's his response.

Jon you’ve seen him playing for PNE! He got sent off against Burton for “simulation”. Remember?
He’s OK for League 1 if he can stay fit. He was supposed to be a good’un when we bought him from Bristol Rovers.
You’ll need to sell him on when you get promoted to the Championship.

So perhaps we shouldn't expect too much of him, but hope to be very pleasantly surprised.

I know it’s still early but I thought KR was planning to bring in players with physical strength and power something we clearly lacked last season, not sure the new signings fit this description? Not being critical hopefully the other signing will give us this power we need across the pitch

Who else has the initials BB? Can think of Bilbo Baggins and Benjamin Button.

BB8 from Star Wars - shame that shirt number has gone. Cambran should let BB have it.

Back
Top Bottom