Big Screens in the Car Park

Deanroger

Could Grenoble Road be turned into a drive in cinema for the play off game(s)? It would get fans back together, create a great occasion and the club could make some cash.

If you can guarantee that noone will get out of their cars at any stage then I'm sure it will be fine

so what if he takes the profit. this is about us fans and promotion. We are not talking very much anyway

I can’t see that working anyway, the number of cars that could park in direct line and close enough to the screen would be quite small, and you wouldn’t see anything if it rained

Be great if they could get the big screens somewhere like South Park. Plenty of room for social distancing.

Complaining about the coverage of the play offs being on Sky is pointless, they've paid for the rights and You, I and anyone who ever paid for a subscription are the one's to blame...Yes people have cancelled over the years and found other ways but many still subscribe because they're afraid to miss out and need their fix.

They (Sky) have taken the P**s for years with their annual increases, Prem + Pay per view for Boxing etc and tons of programs that many never wanted all in their packages.

Watch some up and coming boxer and the moment he challenges for a Title that'll be £20 + please and people did and still do swallow it.

Back
Top Bottom