Bielsa

Cheat more like.

He's on about the Leeds manager who has had members of staff spy on each team they have played this season!

His press conference now where he's showing all of the analysis his team have done on Derby to show that, in the grand scheme of things, spying on training is irrelevant.

All the Derby analysis out in the open, trolling and putting Lampard to shame. It's a coaching masterclass, proper elite mentality. 4 hours work analysing each of 51 Derby games, incredible stuff. Chairmen must be wondering if they're getting value for money seeing this.

The attention to detail is beyond insane, truly inspiring.

Think he goes a long way above and beyond that. I think it's the point he's trying to make, that the spying is due to his integrity, attention to detail and devotion to his job. He probably knows more about Derby than Frank does.

And there’s nothing from stopping others managers do the same. That’s the other point he was trying to make.

The guy's a brilliant lunatic.

I don't know what is more amazing.....
.....the fact that he's got Leeds winning the Championship without much investment (in today's Championship terms, anyhow) and a side that's not exactly chock-full of name players (wor Kemar excepted, of course)
Or the fact that Leeds managed to get someone of his pedegree to take the job there in the first place?

Absolute genius.

He said he did the same level of detail on Leeds’ pre-season opponents. Would pay good money to see the Oxford dossier.

Absolute football geek.

Before he joined Leeds, he subjected himself to watching every single minute of the previous Leeds season on VHS so that he could make a decision on the squad.

He needs a hobby.

I know for a fan that level of detail is incredible but most professional football clubs in the football league go to the same level of detail, even clubs in leagues 1 and 2.

A lot of the stats are easy to obtain as well, in fact it takes a lot more work in the lower leagues to get similar stats on players.

Although I see why he did the press conference I'm certainly not going to be impressed for doing something that isn't out of the ordinary in the modern game.

I know for a fan that level of detail is incredible but most professional football clubs in the football league go to the same level of detail, even clubs in leagues 1 and 2.

A lot of the stats are easy to obtain as well, in fact it takes a lot more work in the lower leagues to get similar stats on players.

Although I see why he did the press conference I'm certainly not going to be impressed for doing something that isn't out of the ordinary in the modern game.

Agree ^ even last nights youth game was being videoed and date was being collected and no doubt will he used to help the lads have a better understanding of not only the performance but how they can transfer the feedback into a game situation. Oxford and Bournemouth alone must have had 7/8 staff doing various different jobs last night in respects of pre/during/post match prep.

Absolute genius.

He said he did the same level of detail on Leeds’ pre-season opponents. Would pay good money to see the Oxford dossier.

You wouldn't want to read it....nothing to worry about with Oxford just play the kids boss, after the game he allegedly went crazy asking where was the detail on the winger Robbie Hall who tore them to shreds. he was injured boss it's filed under hospital wing. Eddie Grey then said they should send scouts to have him watched only for poor Rob to get injured again.

Back
Top Bottom