Bicester

Hang on, how heavily involved is he?
A bit of talk and very little substance at the moment to make any judgement on where things are going to go..
Isn't he a Director?
That's pretty involved I would have thought?

Isn't he a Director?
That's pretty involved I would have thought?
Pretty involved, heavily involved, all semantics as they is no real info on what is really happening, I assume he wasn’t financially involved leading up to the HMRC fiasco.

Pretty involved, heavily involved, all semantics as they is no real info on what is really happening, I assume he wasn’t financially involved leading up to the HMRC fiasco.
Well maybe but it is entirely possible that he was involved in sorting out the HMRC fiasco.
And being a Director should mean he is heavily involved in the club surely?

Well maybe but it is entirely possible that he was involved in sorting out the HMRC fiasco.
And being a Director should mean he is heavily involved in the club surely?
I’m not sure how anyone can judge anyone’s actions just because they are a director, until you know what their commitment is, it might be in name only to give tiger a bit of credibility.
Heavy involved are you sure? I wonder what he’s actually done for the club yet!

I’m not sure how anyone can judge anyone’s actions just because they are a director, until you know what their commitment is, it might be in name only to give tiger a bit of credibility.
'Just because they are a Director?'
There are legal responsibilities as a Director and if you had no interest why on earth would you become a Dierector?
Purely to give Tiger credibility? That would be very strange....

It seems that you are pretty happy to judge some without any knowledge on what they've done!!

It seems that you are pretty happy to judge some without any knowledge on what they've done!!
If I'm judging anyone, I'm only going on the actions I can see!
Having no information coming out of the club and the HRMC fiasco leaves it open for people to make their own mind up.
As always with you, there is always contradiction of what people say on here concerning the club, but you say you are not ITK but always argue like you do.

'Just because they are a Director?'
There are legal responsibilities as a Director and if you had no interest why on earth would you become a Dierector?
Purely to give Tiger credibility? That would be very strange....
I think you have to agree, there is a lot of "strange" stuff surrounding the club at the minute off the pitch, until there is clarity on what is actually happening and going to happen everyone can have an opinion on a public forum.

If I'm judging anyone, I'm only going on the actions I can see!
Having no information coming out of the club and the HRMC fiasco leaves it open for people to make their own mind up.
As always with you, there is always contradiction of what people say on here concerning the club, but you say you are not ITK but always argue like you do.
The only thing I know is that some, yourself very much included, only look for misery when it comes to our club. I try to balance that by looking in the bright side. But in case you're struggling for anything positive I'll try to help you out.

21 points from the last 12 games - play off form.
5 home wins in a row, the best in over 20 years.
Players like Brannaghan, Whyte and Dickie who have become saleable assets in the last 12 months.
The best youth structure I can remember at the club.
The HRMC bill has been paid in full, and no other debts appear to have come out the woodwork.
The service charge to Kassam "appears" to have been settled.

Enjoy Christmas, and for Christ sake, cheer up!!!

I think you have to agree, there is a lot of "strange" stuff surrounding the club at the minute off the pitch, until there is clarity on what is actually happening and going to happen everyone can have an opinion on a public forum.
That really is the crux of this situation. No one can argue that Tiger has assembled a quite impressive group of big hitters, certainly for a club of our size and stature. The fact that nobody feels it’s important to tell the paying customer exactly WHY they’re all here is always going to lead to people feeling uncomfortable about it.

The only thing I know is that some, yourself very much included, only look for misery when it comes to our club. I try to balance that by looking in the bright side. But in case you're struggling for anything positive I'll try to help you out.

Players like Brannaghan, Whyte and Dickie who have become saleable assets in the last 12 months.
The HRMC bill has been paid in full, and no other debts appear to have come out the woodwork.

Sad to say I and others who only observe this forum are of the opinion some people are only happy when moaning. As you say people need to cheer up. Happy Christmas 1 and all. ????

I’m very happy thank you, just because you don’t like a bit of reality doesn’t make other people miserable, as I said off the field stuff.
So you made a statement of no debts in the woodwork, is the service charge you mentioned the arbitration issue?

I’m very happy thank you, just because you don’t like a bit of reality doesn’t make other people miserable, as I said off the field stuff.
So you made a statement of no debts in the woodwork, is the service charge you mentioned the arbitration issue?
I don't know! I'm just looking at what could be a more positive scenario. You are desperate to focus on the negatives. Neither of our views make any difference, but I'd rather live with a little hope rather than mope around in misery. Enjoy Christmas, there really are far more important things to focus on this year than what may or may not be happening at our club.

I don't know! I'm just looking at what could be a more positive scenario. You are desperate to focus on the negatives. Neither of our views make any difference, but I'd rather live with a little hope rather than mope around in misery. Enjoy Christmas, there really are far more important things to focus on this year than what may or may not be happening at our club.
You are joking of course, there are things going on that could put the very existence of the club at risk, you keep on being a cheerful chappie if you want, but if action is needed you won’t be around to do anything as you will have your fingers in your ears going la la la, hopefully things will come good but we drifted to the edge before, I think most sensible fans will realise until a bit more clarity from the club comes out we should be vigilant.
I agree with you on your approach, it will have no impact on what happens at the club should thing turns for the worse.
You can keep on jumping in on posters who speak their mind about what they see, your hypothesis is all about maybes.

You are joking of course, there are things going on that could put the very existence of the club at risk, you keep on being a cheerful chappie if you want, but if action is needed you won’t be around to do anything as you will have your fingers in your ears going la la la, hopefully things will come good but we drifted to the edge before, I think most sensible fans will realise until a bit more clarity from the club comes out we should be vigilant.
I agree with you on your approach, it will have no impact on what happens at the club should thing turns for the worse.
You can keep on jumping in on posters who speak their mind about what they see, your hypothesis is all about maybes.
What is going on that could put the existence of the club at risk? The answer is you simply haven't a clue. So whilst you make up the idea that we're doomed, I'll make up the idea that we are on the brink of massive investment and our own stadium. Both are made up, but you're the one who is stressing whilst I'm settling down to watch Gremlins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom