Beware of the Tiger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where am I?

You're in the Oxford United online shop Bob. Just send me your bank details and passwords and I'll take care of everything for you old chap. If you could do it tonight please, as I'm going to be away on a very long and luxurious holiday once it's done.

There's a strange meteor/space ship thingy that NASA are rather interested in, not sure if this might be a takeover of some kind.......
Read about this somewhere, 'Cigar shaped' enormous object hurtling through space. If there are aliens aboard not sure if they would be impressed that their mother ship has been likened to a 5 inch cancer stick. :alien:

It seems to have gone very quiet, maybe it’s dead in the water.........))))))

I just showed that to mine. He seemed a little too interested and I'm not sure if puppy power is going to be a match for mysterious tigers

You're in the Oxford United online shop Bob. Just send me your bank details and passwords and I'll take care of everything for you old chap. If you could do it tonight please, as I'm going to be away on a very long and luxurious holiday once it's done.

Well, what can one say old chap.......

Probably not coincidence that since the news that Tiger is back in the building, the odds have drifted on all the managerial suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom