• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Ex Player Best Ever Foreign Player

Raponi was a class player 😁 corbo was brilliant dangerous but nobody got past him πŸ˜‚ Ricardinho he was probably the best

And of course who could forget Gino that goal against pompey we all thought we had signed messi but turned out it was Bambi

Clearly Emeliano Martinez is the best overseas player ever to wear our shirt. I don't think there can be any debate about that.

I think it is equally clear that Ceri Evans made most impact.
Christophe Remi was my favourite, such a classy player, but too injury prone.

Clearly Emeliano Martinez is the best overseas player ever to wear our shirt. I don't think there can be any debate about that.

I think it is equally clear that Ceri Evans made most impact.
Christophe Remi was my favourite, such a classy player, but too injury prone.

Barely an Oxford player though, played one nothing away game on an emergency loan.

Proper Oxford players I would probably go with Ceri Evans, for the level he played at and the fact he was decent. If we get established in the championship then that could well change, not exactly had the cream of the crop from abroad.

Although if we go down the Irish grannys route and count the Republic as abroad then John Aldridge, did a cracking scouse impression as well.

Barely an Oxford player though, played one nothing away game on an emergency loan.

Proper Oxford players I would probably go with Ceri Evans, for the level he played at and the fact he was decent. If we get established in the championship then that could well change, not exactly had the cream of the crop from abroad.

Although if we go down the Irish grannys route and count the Republic as abroad then John Aldridge, did a cracking scouse impression as well.
So we agree then...
We can't go through all the Irish players, it will be never ending. Geographically Ireland is part of the "British Isles" so that lets us off.

Back
Top Bottom