Ben Woodburn

Bet of a left field shout but I was seriously impressed by Fabian Sole for the 18’s on Saturday. Looked very confident and comfortable. Could easily plug a gap for me.
Our injuries at the beginning of last season gave an opportunity to Baptiste to play more regular and he developed massively as a result. It would be good to give Sole or one of the others the chance to stake a claim too.

Robinson has given some strong hints recently that he’s got a free agent lined up to come in. That was before these latest two injuries, so maybe he’ll speed the process up now. Does anyone have any ideas on decent midfielders on the ‘out of contract’ list?

What's happened with Oussama Zamouri? Was fairly highly rated in the Netherlands, would quite like him to get a chance if they move Henry or Fosu into the middle. Especially if Forde isn't fit and Hall looks like he's going backwards.

Bet of a left field shout but I was seriously impressed by Fabian Sole for the 18’s on Saturday. Looked very confident and comfortable. Could easily plug a gap for me.
Big step up but I was also very impressed with young Sole when I saw him

Really feel for Woodburn, it took him a while to find his feet in the team and just when he starts to click he gets this injury.
Let’s hope he gets a speedy recovery to bolster us in the new year.

Massive shame for the lad as he was just getting the understanding of the league and the players of him.

Ended tied with Ox for now and is back in Liverpool’s hands. Hopefully we see him again..

Ended ties with Ox for now and is back in Liverpool’s hands.

Have you seen this confirmed?

Liverpool may be treating him but I sincerely doubt he’s cut ties, especially as he’s on a season-long (not half-season) loan, and 5th MT may not be the worst injury ever? He could be running again before Chrimble.

if he's out until December I reckon we will keep him until the end of the season, whereas if he had been putting in fantastic performances he may have been moved up to the second tier of English football

if he's out until December I reckon we will keep him until the end of the season, whereas if he had been putting in fantastic performances he may have been moved up to the second tier of English football
I think it was always intended as a season long loan. Liverpool tend to give their young players time to settle rather than move them around clubs. The fact that he's settled and happy here would mean that he'd likely stay regardless of the injury.

Rooney was back after six weeks with metatarsal break. Perhaps 12 weeks is the pessimistic scenario ?

Back
Top Bottom