Belarus v Northern Ireland euro 2020 qualifier

Sarge

God like member
Hopefully our £4m rated Gavin Whyte will get another 90 international minutes.... and Sykes makes the bench with a cameo appearance & gets his first full international cap

I want to know who was in charge of Northern Ireland's Euro qualifier scheduling.

If they win today (and they could), they'll be top of their table with four wins from four.

Then their final four games? Germany, then the Netherlands, then the Netherlands again, then Germany.
?

Whyte isnt even on the bench. He must have a knock.
Sykes on the bench.

Whyte isnt even on the bench. He must have a knock.
Sykes on the bench.
O’Neill spoke today about resting some players who started the first game. He says he’s taking into consideration that it’s the end of a gruelling season and that he has a 27 man squad. So not necessarily a knock. Personally I’m not sorry, Gav can now rest up and recharge the batteries ready for a huge season in the yellow shirt of OUFC.

O’Neill spoke today about resting some players who started the first game. He says he’s taking into consideration that it’s the end of a gruelling season and that he has a 27 man squad. So not necessarily a knock. Personally I’m not sorry, Gav can now rest up and recharge the batteries ready for a huge season in the yellow shirt of OUFC.
Ok I hadn't heard that.
A little surprised he isnt on the bench with such pace but agree that it is good from an oufc perspective

I want to know who was in charge of Northern Ireland's Euro qualifier scheduling.

If they win today (and they could), they'll be top of their table with four wins from four.

Then their final four games? Germany, then the Netherlands, then the Netherlands again, then Germany.
?
I believe if the countries cannot agree the schedule between them, the organising party do it. So this could be a UEFA thing or NI wanting to get a good start.

Or did a Netherlands game move because of the waste of money end of season tournament Nations League final?

I believe if the countries cannot agree the schedule between them, the organising party do it. So this could be a UEFA thing or NI wanting to get a good start.

Or did a Netherlands game move because of the waste of money end of season tournament Nations League final?

The Netherlands game would have moved due to the NLFs as England's have as well iirc.

Back
Top Bottom