EFL Beating teams from 6 different leagues

Scotchegg

We've already beaten teams from PL (West Ham), Championship (Millwall), League 1 (loads), League 2 (Walsall/Crawley), National League (Hartlepool) and Isthmain South Central (H&Y). I'd be surprised if we've ever beaten this, but have we ever beat teams from 6 different leagues in the same season?

We've already beaten teams from PL (West Ham), Championship (Millwall), League 1 (loads), League 2 (Walsall/Crawley), National League (Hartlepool) and Isthmain South Central (H&Y). I'd be surprised if we've ever beaten this, but have we ever beat teams from 6 different leagues in the same season?
I’m somewhat underwhelmed with this statistic. Have we signed anyone yet?!

Can't be bothered to go through the archives (and I am supposed to be working!) but in 2015-16 we beat teams from the PL, Championship, League 1, League 2 and National League.

Obviously not! Generally enjoy your posts but not this!
If it cheers you up then I'd put a good few quid on the klaxon being dusted off to late tomorrow or, more likely Wednesday! Couple of players expected at the club tomorrow to finalise deals!!!

If it cheers you up then I'd put a good few quid on the klaxon being dusted off to late tomorrow or, more likely Wednesday! Couple of players expected at the club tomorrow to finalise deals!!!
Oh goodness another 'funny' post from Kip tomorrow then if no signing.

That’s the stuff I like. Thank you

Millwall game was a draw wasn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom