FA Cup BBC radox coverage today - right or wrong call?

Sarge

God like member
No embargo on live radio coverage of todays FA Cup matches between 3pm-5pm

with both Oxford United and Oxford City (home and away respectively) in todays first round matches

and , so I believe, NO ifollow available(?)

BBC Radox are covering both games live
..... however, have BBC Oxford made the right call today?

Oxford United's home game is being broadcast on FM .... which is a limited coverage
Oxford City's away game is being broadcast on DIGITAL.... which gives coverage via the'net, in effect 'worldwide'

Hmmmm ...., I may have a slight bias here, but, I think given that Oxford United have considerably more exiles than Oxford City can lay claim to, IMO the powers that be at BBC Oxford have it seems made the wrong call regarding which match has FM & which match has Digital broadcast?

have BBC Oxford powers that be made the wrong call on todays coverage?

• React
Reactions: Ian
It's a massive occasion for City, so yes, I feel they have.
I don't really care as I'll be at Grenoble Rd

There is usually 2 ways to get an on line commentary. BBC Sounds app and via the BBC Radox web site. I'm betting it's possible to choose which match.

• React
Reactions: Ian
You can also get the OUFC audio commentary on iFollow. No video for this game though in UK or overseas.

You can also get the OUFC audio commentary on iFollow. No video for this game though in UK or overseas.

I hope you're right. Terrified it will be the digital city stream (Which would be outrageous for a paid United platform). But I'll save my outrage for now.

Yup. Go to the Radox website and choose your match.
Hope so ....me daughter n 2 grandsons in NI especially the boys, were looking forward to hearing thier team live in the fa cup this avo

Edit. Spot on @Manorlounger 2 happy little sarges over in NI :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom