General BBC Oxford South Today ended + radio changes

Will you keep paying the licence fee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jack FM have the presenter in the morning, just one now with the newsreader. Jim Rosenthall was on it until recently!

It isn’t much now anyway as when football is shown on BBC South they tend to crack on about Your Southamptons, Bournemouth’s, Brightons, Pompey and then little old Oxford will get a quick mention along with the Scum and MK…..so nothing will change.
I meant their live radio coverage of games, hopefully that'll be unaffected.

Not much different down here. Most of the time its things happening in Kent. football wise its mainly Brighton and Southampton closely followed by Reading and Pompey, Then Gillingham and Scum before we even get a mention, They very rarely show all our goals either. Meridan are the same, hence i never watch them.

I hope Geraldine is not completely erased from our TV screens. I will miss her.

Is the BBC still independent and funded by government? Does it allow freedom of speech and opposing debates?
Does it get funding from pharmaceutical companies as happens in other countries if so why do you still need tv licences?

I bet sarge still has one of those old black and white TVs he's probably still trying to watch analogue channels 😝the digital world hasn't found him yet lol

Back
Top Bottom