Ex Player Baptiste

chuckbert

Was enjoying Baptiste playing well for Brentford and he just got himself sent off for two stupid yellows: one studs up challenge and one rugby tackle! Oxford got a mention in commentary as it’s only his second red, the first being for us.

Was enjoying Baptiste playing well for Brentford and he just got himself sent off for two stupid yellows: one studs up challenge and one rugby tackle! Oxford got a mention in commentary as it’s only his second red, the first being for us.

Remember that game well. Already on a yellow, I think the whole stadium could see a red was inevitable if he wasn't withdrawn. Robinson left him on and, lo and behold, he got sent off. KR said after the game it was an important experience for Baptiste and that he would learn from it...

In the Brentford game the sub for Baptiste was warmed up and ready to go on, just waiting for the ball to go dead. It only went dead when Shandon tried to drag the man down by the shorts and got his second yellow.

Just seen that on motd, what a silly boy! Well done Brentford though, my new PL team. f**k me, could we do with someone like Toney. He has such a swagger, compare and contrast with some of our players.

Back
Top Bottom