Transfer News Baptiste & Fosu / Wright & Cassells

NottsYellow

The sale of Baptiste (a very promising youngster only played a few games) and Fosu (signed on a free but scored a few goals in a short space of time) reminds me of when we sold Mark Wright & Keith Cassells to Southampton in the spring of 1982 - What was Jim Smith doing selling these players and bringing in a virtual unknown in Trevor Hebbard?

The sale of Baptiste (a very promising youngster only played a few games) and Fosu (signed on a free but scored a few goals in a short space of time) reminds me of when we sold Mark Wright & Keith Cassells to Southampton in the spring of 1982 - What was Jim Smith doing selling these players and bringing in a virtual unknown in Trevor Hebbard?
The difference being Jim Smith bought in a new OUFC player

Can everyone stop f’in tweeting and retweeting about Shandon. It was bad enough seeing him go let alone seeing him smiling and holding Brentford shirt

I hope Shandon goes right to the top. And Fossil? Reminds me of the O'Dowdy diddle-oh Dowda situation, in a way. Apparently, we've got an extra £3 million quid in the bank. Is it going in our bank, or the investors' banks? Just asking. I hope we don't get stucky in the mucky with Mr. Mackie leading the charge.

Cassels was our top goalscorer and Wright was just a makeweight ....we got Hebberd which was good business.....ok Wright went on to big things but he was a bit s**t when he was with us....coventry 4-0 fa cup drubbing being quite a bit down to him ;)

Cassels was our top goalscorer and Wright was just a makeweight ....we got Hebberd which was good business.....ok Wright went on to big things but he was a bit s**t when he was with us....coventry 4-0 fa cup drubbing being quite a bit down to him ;)
Mark Wright was also a bit s**t when he came back to Oxford! :confused:

You obviously didn't pick a player that well then. I said after about six of his games for us, he will play for England.
Nico looked good but Mark Wright was unreal

ll

Back
Top Bottom