General Baptiste back in action

What do they mean in the report by "Obviously with the first team in action tonight we don’t want to list the whole team that played"??

What do they mean in the report by "Obviously with the first team in action tonight we don’t want to list the whole team that played"??

Presumably they played earlier than the first team, so naming the team would have given clues as to who was (or rather wasn’t) going to be in the first team squad named later.

I thought he did well for the hour or so he was on the pitch. Got smashed early on but it did not
phase him. Looked good on the ball, passed it well and the thing I like is that he has good body strength
and you can see he’s got a great football brain.

Great to have him back.

Considering how long he has been out with the 2 injuries he was very good.
I just hope that he can remain Injury free and we have some players on our hands.

A real bonus to have him back as Cam Brannigan may have to miss a couple of games at least.

looked decent early on... obviously showed signs of tiring after 50 mins or so

EFL trophy starts next week so that should give him a few games in quick succession. It's good to see him back so soon. I thought we wouldn't see him until Christmas

Yeah while we usually hate that competition (till we get to the final anyway ?) I think it will actually be good this season to give the likes of Hall, Baptiste, Thorne and Agyei fitness game time as well as Berkoe, Jones and Lopez developmental game time

Back
Top Bottom