Ex Player Baptiste and Fosu

Wycombe in the Championship, Brentford in the Premier. The worlds gone mad...

I’ve just seen how possible it is for Brentford. Don’t fluff their lines in their final two matches and take four/six points and they’re a PL side. They’re playing Stoke and Barnsley too.

If there is a bit of cash coming our way from Baptiste getting there, it would be very welcomed.

Baptiste can play a part for Brentford in the Premier League, but Fosu? He could make some cameo appearances, but he's barely played any Championship games let alone Premier League ones. He'll be loaned out and become just another journeyman footballer.

Baptiste can play a part for Brentford in the Premier League, but Fosu? He could make some cameo appearances, but he's barely played any Championship games let alone Premier League ones. He'll be loaned out and become just another journeyman footballer.

He can come back........... on loan...... win.win.

I wouldn't want him back. Would rather have players on loan who would want to be here, like Holland.

Aside from a few individuals such as Joey and Beano, all players want to play wherever is best for them in terms of higher leagues, bigger pay and family convenience.

We’ve been over this so many times!

Aside from a few individuals such as Joey and Beano, all players want to play wherever is best for them in terms of higher leagues, bigger pay and family convenience.

We’ve been over this so many times!

I'm not oblivious to that, and with most players I'm not too bothered. Like when Dickie leaves I won't wish him any ill. But when a club chases you as a top target and you sign a three-year deal, but then f**k off after six months, that's showing disrespect to so many people in and outside of the club.

Back
Top Bottom