Bank Holiday Monday.

saddletramp

Who,not going to Newport tomorrow,would have gone if it had been a 3pm kick off this afternoon ?
I certainly would.
Can't make it tomorrow.
Never been to Rodney Parade to watch a game,(although i have played there)
I don't understand it,full fixture list of National league games,i'm sure the crowd at the game,if played today,would have been higher than tomorrow.
Oh well,i suppose i could to to Oxford City v Wealdstone and see if the "Raider" is in town :)

DenisSmithsWig

It does seem stupid that the FL don't help clubs out by having a fixture today rather than a tuesday night.

I was meant to be going to watch Chester vs Hereford today but due to storm damage Chester have had to call their last 3 league games off, one of them being today's match.

outsidethebox

It does seem stupid that the FL don't help clubs out by having a fixture today rather than a tuesday night.

I was meant to be going to watch Chester vs Hereford today but due to storm damage Chester have had to call their last 3 league games off, one of them being today's match.
August is notorious for storm damage ..... along with the 30+ degree temperatures. Seems crazy, doesn't it!

Top Bottom