Bangladesh v South Africa

SA 228-5 ...match must be swinging in Bangladesh favour with 10 overs (& a bit) to go?

Bangladesh look a very decent side. A good batting line up and decent spinners. It will be j terestingto see how they fo against for example the WIs who will try and bounce them out and hit them out of the ground!

Bangladesh look a very decent side. A good batting line up and decent spinners. It will be j terestingto see how they fo against for example the WIs who will try and bounce them out and hit them out of the ground!
WI v Bangladesh is the one I'm going to watch live (17 June Taunton) .... therefore I hope so :)

Could be a cracking game Sarge. Both may still be in with a shout.
TBH it was one of the few I could make it to watch ...and the cheapest ticket prices at £20 was the clincher

So far ( early days) West Indies and Bangladesh are looking decent and competitive

SA need 63 runs from 5 overs .... grandstand finish it is then?

SA 275-7 ... just 4.1 overs left ...... 56 runs needed for SA to beat Bangladesh

Bangladesh added 54 runs in their final 4 overs batting

most exciting match in the cricket world cup so far

SA 287-8 ... if theyre going down , theyre going down fighting

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]at the Saffers

Bangladesh won by 21 runs .... best match so far

SA in danger of going out

WI v Bangladesh is the one I'm going to watch live (17 June Taunton) .... therefore I hope so :)

Spinners have done pretty well at Taunton so far this season so Bangladesh may have a good chance.

So big win for Bangladesh. Although we shouldn't be too surprised - they're not the also rans they were for so long, they're a decent team now.

Got to the final of the Asia Cup last year; and their warm up for this tournament was a tri-series with the Windies and Ireland, in which they won every game they played.

One more big result against us/India/Oz/NZ, and they could be a threat for the semis......

Based on the comments from Gibson wanting to replace Bayliss as coach of the England team. No thanks. SA looked unprepared and an uncohesive side with too many players who don't know their role.

Bangladesh look a decent side, but I don't fear them. An 'on their day' side if ever there was one. SA bowled some dross - a better bowling side would have made their lives harder

Based on the comments from Gibson wanting to replace Bayliss as coach of the England team. No thanks. SA looked unprepared and an uncohesive side with too many players who don't know their role.

Bangladesh look a decent side, but I don't fear them. An 'on their day' side if ever there was one. SA bowled some dross - a better bowling side would have made their lives harder

Tbf on SA's bowling, the likes of Rabada and Ngidi are class bowlers but they got absolutely hammered today by some excellent batting. Unfortunate injury for Ngidi as well.

SA bowled far too short early on - they seemed to think they could bounce Bangladesh out - and the batters feasted on it. They batted well, but are no great shake.

Back
Top Bottom