Non-League Banbury United

Listened to the game, seems like James Golding had a very good game. It's a good loan club for James IMO

Champions according to Football Web Pages. Couldn't be bothered to check they were right but will say congratulations to all at Banbury.

Good for Whingy, still one of my favourite ever Oxford players, good to have another team at National league south level we have a good relationship with too, hopefully a few of our young players go there over the course of next season

I think they'll be in National North, which is a tough league.

Well done Whingy and Banbury UTD definitely in the national league North, think it was mentioned that Oxford City could also be National league North also.

Well done Whingy and Banbury UTD definitely in the national league North, think it was mentioned that Oxford City could also be National league North also.

Radio Oxford said a couple of weeks ago Oxford city will more than likely be in the National league North next season. Could be Oxford city, Banbury and Brackley in that league.

Radio Oxford said a couple of weeks ago Oxford city will more than likely be in the National league North next season. Could be Oxford city, Banbury and Brackley in that league.
I suppose Oxford city will be the Plymouth equivalent.

I suppose Oxford city will be the Plymouth equivalent.

You say that but considering

Gloucester
Telford
Leamington
Kettering
Kidderminster
Hereford

Are all in that league too its not so bad.

You say that but considering

Gloucester
Telford
Leamington
Kettering
Kidderminster
Hereford

Are all in that league too its not so bad.

Banbury fans will be able to see a relatively new ground at Gloucester.

I'm guessing Oxford city will move to national league North because the 4 teams looking like being relegated from the national league are Dover, Weymouth, Kings Lynn and Aldershot . Kings Lynn will be National league North and the other 3 will go to national league south.

I'm guessing Oxford city will move to national league North because the 4 teams looking like being relegated from the national league are Dover, Weymouth, Kings Lynn and Aldershot . Kings Lynn will be National league North and the other 3 will go to national league south.

Only 3 go down from the NL as it is 1 team short this season. Kings Lynn could catch Aldershot but still a lot of points to make up to do that.

Only 3 go down from the NL as it is 1 team short this season. Kings Lynn could catch Aldershot but still a lot of points to make up to do that.

Yeah, I don't see a problem either - unless there's a mad end to the season, you'll have Weymouth & Dover heading down into NLS and King's Lynn heading down into NLN - and as NLS played with one fewer team this season, that's all hunky dory.

And then they're promoting eight teams from Tier 7 this year, and I believe they're doing two each from the Northern Premier League, Isthmian League, Southern League Central and Southern League South.

But given that all the teams in promotion contention in the NPL and SLC are further north than Oxford.....I don't really see why City should have to move leagues?

Back
Top Bottom