Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
would've given him an 8 - handled the game pretty well... but after he inconsistently added 21 secs on time added and allowed Burton to take their throw-in (for Mous to score an OG), whereas in the first half stopped play ( an Oxford throw-in he didn't allow to be taken ) bang on time. Bastard

Bitter? yes I am .... bad calls, one bad call can be costly

6 from me

and, bollox to Stockbridge, we did it on pens anyway

Last edited:
I started him off with a 9, but after his failure to award us a pen, he got dropped to a 6, and those additional seconds....not even worth 6.. Sorry, Seth

would've given him an 8 - handled the game pretty well... but after he inconsistently added 21 secs on time added and allowed Burton to take their throw-in (for Mous to score an OG), whereas in the first half stopped play ( an Oxford throw-in he didn't allow to be taken ) bang on time. Bastard

Bitter? yes I am .... bad calls, one bad call can be costly

6 from me

and, bollox to Stockbridge, we did it on pens anyway
Were you there?

Gets an 8 from me.
No quibbles about the extra time as "5 minutes" can be up to and including 5:59.
Probably his only fault viewed through 💛 💙 glasses.

Gets an 8 from me.
No quibbles about the extra time as "5 minutes" can be up to and including 5:59.
Probably his only fault viewed through 💛 💙 glasses.
He can add whatever he thinks is appropriate--there is no upper limit.

But regardless, it's much more fun marking the ref based purely on the commentary (and those glasses, of course).;)

• React
Reactions: ljs
Back
Top Bottom