Votes: 2 4.2%

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 18 37.5%

Votes: 15 31.3%

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whistle-happy but almost everything was correct. A good ref.

I thought he was excellent. What others have said is right: that initial booking showed he wasn't going to take any nonsense. He was up with play, and got things right - used his common sense as well, not too card happy. I especially liked how he was prepared to give a free kick if the fouled player tried to carry on rather than them having to fall to the floor screaming. I think a measure of his success is that Burton could certainly not blame him for any part of their defeat and he was not intent on making himself the star of the show.
Refreshing after Tuesday's idiot.

Overall good, just thought he might have picked up more on some of the more "physical" stuff being handed out by the Burton big boys.

Excellent Ref so a 9 from me. I just wish he had actually made players take throw ins from the right place, demonstrated by Brayford stealing 20+ yards on numerous occasions, but it is a minor gripe really.

Superb performance, well done Robbo and the lads!!

Good to see Ruffs is back on form, but a special mention for Sam Long, simply immense, man of the match, and player of the season by a country mile so far!

Message to all teams in the top 6, the yellow submarine is purring along nicely now, so watch your backs!

COYY

9 from me, stamped his authority on the game straight away with an early yellow card. Handled the game very well, was fair to both sides, definately better than any we have had for a long long time.

9 from me, stamped his authority on the game straight away with an early yellow card. Handled the game very well, was fair to both sides, definately better than any we have had for a long long time.
This. Also, was fit enough to keep up with play and didn’t have to ref from the centre circle.

Back
Top Bottom