FA Cup Awaydaydiaries FACUP challenge

Awaydaydiaries

Morning ladies and gents

Awaydaydiaries will be keeping a very close eye on your replay with Bristol Rovers as our FACup journey from top to bottom, extra prelim to Wembley has landed at your/Bristol Rovers tie in the second round with Sutton United. Our exploits of every single round have been documented on our YouTube Channel, and we wonder who we will be following into round three??.... more about our channel later.

Myself and my two sons have decided to see the FACup right the way through from the extra Preliminary round following the winners of each round, ultimately through to Wembley.

We started at Shepton Mallet, who were eventually knocked out by Taunton Town, who themselves succumbed to Weston Super Mare. Dorking Wanderers dumped the West Country team out in the next round to set up a tie with Hayes. Hayes were victorious after a replay.... which led us to last Saturdays game between Hayes and Sutton, where the away team ran out winners.

We were honoured to meet a host of fans at the game, and we were very pleased to hear that many had heard of us.

If you haven't yet heard of us, and would like to see our journey take shape, and also see where we have come from to get to this point, then, assuming you emerge as winners against Bristol Rovers, we will be following your progress on our channel which be found at:

YouTube.com/channel/UCgqoRSJJyXnU2VZHWpJiF0w

We are also on Twitter @awaydaydiaries1 and are awaydaydiaries on Instagram. You can also find us on Facebook by searching for Awayday Diaries.

Our video of the last round will be up and running very soon, and we would invite you to take a look, and subscribe, to see your club progress in the competition!

Thanks for reading this long post, and I hope to see you in round 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feckin youtube clickbait subscription beggars.

If I recall correctly Youtube has a search bar.

Are you "influencers" on Insta as well? :rolleyes:

I bet they said exactly the same on the Rovers forum as well.

Blimey, and here was me thinking you incapable of getting angry, not sure what these guys have done to deserve that.

We are neither influencers or beggars for subscriptions, but simply football supporters. Thought it may be of interest to you that it's potentially your club now on our radar.
"we will be following your progress on our channel which be found at:

Removed poorly placed link. :)

We are also on Twitter .................... and are ...................on Instagram. You can also find us on Facebook by searching for .....................

Our video of the last round will be up and running very soon, and we would invite you to take a look, and subscribe, to see your club progress in the competition!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope can`t see any "Find, follow, sub" begging there.

None at all.

Blimey, and here was me thinking you incapable of getting angry, not sure what these guys have done to deserve that.

I don`t like beggars.
Social media is full of folk who do it.
It`s demeaning when all said media has a flipping search bar.
It`s like someone knocking on the door and delivering a pint of lager from the local pub that you don`t go in, didn`t order, didn`t want and won`t drink. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Looks alright to me. I think you’ve gone a bit “Get orf moi laand” there EY. “Don’t you be posting about social media on my social media”.

Just subscribe to their TwittyInstaFaceyTube and they can monetise their brand.

Be merch next, then global domination. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You do realise that you dont have to subscribe to anything right ?

68 Subcribers would suggest that global domination isnt for anytime soon.

Good luck to them, if we get through i will check it out, always happy to see
fan made stuff especially if we are part of it.

• React
Reactions: m
You do realise that you dont have to subscribe to anything right ?

68 Subcribers would suggest that global domination isnt for anytime soon.

Good luck to them, if we get through i will check it out, always happy to see
fan made stuff escpecially if we are part of it.

Same as adverts on the telly - annoying and more likely to make me shop somewhere else. :)

I bet all the non-league forums were really friendly too.

Not taken down from Gas chat, I have deleted the thread as it appears, based on this thread that I have miscalculated the interest..... Would have done the same on here, but whilst I can edit, I can't delete. Sorry.

Just so everyone can view your "monetizing" "clickbait" a bit easier, I have made it into a link :)

I would love to know how you are "monitizing" these videos with no adverts during them (only the normal pre video ones) @Awaydaydiaries !!!

Aye your always good for a pyramid schill............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom