Away Match Day Thread Away game Barnsley

Shouldn’t be hard to miss, ambling about as he does.

He’s going to score a 95th minute winning free-kick isn’t he?
don't be silly!He won't last 95 minutes, he struggles to keep up with play after the first half

Well you’ve double jinxed it now. I was looking forward to that valuable, hard earned draw you bastard!

The big question is - will it be 'shorts' weather oop North - quick glance at the weather shows 22 degrees up there (as opposed to 26 down here). So yeh I reckon that will be warm enough (although got caught out a bit in similar fashion a few years ago at Rotherham first game when lovely down here but blinking freezing by the time we got up there!).

The big question is - will it be 'shorts' weather oop North - quick glance at the weather shows 22 degrees up there (as opposed to 26 down here). So yeh I reckon that will be warm enough (although got caught out a bit in similar fashion a few years ago at Rotherham first game when lovely down here but blinking freezing by the time we got up there!).
message from a 'northerner' ....23659254_10155161021392525_3182481510168836146_n.jpg

Definitely shorts, trust me .
Enjoy the game

Back
Top Bottom