Away attendances

Lincoln.yellow1

The 3 away league games thus far include the following yellows in attendance

Barnsley (A) 1279 yellows (302 mile round trip from Oxford)
Sunderland (A) 1280 yellows (504 mile round trip from Oxford)
Only one person difference......!
What I want to know is which one of you did not make the Barnsley match however made the trip to the North East......................?
Maybe we should call a register...........!

Ironically the Portsmouth away match had 1312 yellows which is only 30 or so more in attendance however a lot closer. (166 mile round trip from Oxford)
And all this with only 2 goals and 1 point to shout about.

however on another note -
A tremendous effort and great respect to all yellows who travel from wherever.....

The 3 away league games thus far include the following yellows in attendance

Barnsley (A) 1279 yellows (302 mile round trip from Oxford)
Sunderland (A) 1280 yellows (504 mile round trip from Oxford)
Only one person difference......!
What I want to know is which one of you did not make the Barnsley match however made the trip to the North East......................?
Maybe we should call a register...........!

Ironically the Portsmouth away match had 1312 yellows which is only 30 or so more in attendance however a lot closer. (166 mile round trip from Oxford)
And all this with only 2 goals and 1 point to shout about.

however on another note -
A tremendous effort and great respect to all yellows who travel from wherever.....

We didn’t make the Barnsley or Sunderland trips. Even further for us down here but we made Fratton Park lol.

I live in Bournemouth and made the trip to Barnsley, but couldn’t make Sunderland or my closest game of the season at Pompey. Quite pleased to miss Pompey in the end, we sounded shite! Quite bizarre how close those figures all are!

Back
Top Bottom