General Autograph spotting

SteMerritt

Moderator & English Language Pedant
Staff member
As I know a few on here are jealous of my signed Peter Fear shirt, here it is, in all its glory. As you can see, it's been signed by our legendary 2002/2003 squad.

Question is though, how many of the signatures can be identified? Few obvious ones such as Simon Cox, Dean Whitehead, Darren Patterson, Andy Scott.

Some of the others though, not a clue. Any help appreciated if the image is large enough to see...

20200723_140846.jpg

I can see Dexter Blackstock on there.... not sure about the others though :rolleyes:

Yeah Dexter is on there, I can see Dave Waterman as well. Robert Lovegrove, did he ever feature in the first team?

Last edited:
Michael Alexis central immediately underneath the sponsor. I think Andy Crosby towards the bottom left?

Jon Loofa right at the top, famous for cleaning up at the back...
Been trying to remember that one for a while, wasn't it something like Igu Igpen or similar? Can't find mention on Rage Online, so not sure he made the first team. Ring any bells for anyone?

You've been had :LOL:

Either that or most of them were so embarrassed to be part of that squad, they've given false names.....I mean...I don't remember a Musdon Bug or Lu Sh!t, but I am sure they've signed your shirt...

You've been had :LOL:

Either that or most of them were so embarrassed to be part of that squad, they've given false names.....I mean...I don't remember a Musdon Bug or Lu Sh!t, but I am sure they've signed your shirt...

Lu Sh!t would be appropriate for the team.

I'm sure Julian Alsop was signed in the summer of 2003?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200723-164048_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200723-164048_Samsung Internet.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom