Aurora CBD

Manorlounger

Took a gamble on the quarterly figures being good enough to revert any decline post the burst from other CBD's yesterday and bought a substantial number. Looks like coming good as the figures have been favourably received and the post close market is moving up. 14:30 Friday will see if I have a profit or just evens.

(Anything better than $15.7 gives me a return.)

It should do well. It’s probably like Byotrol, highly speculative but well capable of making good money. So long as you don’t put your life savings on it

It should do well. It’s probably like Byotrol, highly speculative but well capable of making good money. So long as you don’t put your life savings on it
Decided yesterday, if the price was right to gamble on the quarterly report being met favourably. Calculated what I could afford to lose and set myself a price point to get out. Didn't fall that far and the report appears to have gone down ok. If the price does, as I suspect, rise again after opening, I will be looking to take a profit and get out again. Far too volatile a market for my liking although, some pundits are expecting bigger and better from the CBD market.

I’m still concerned at the number of deaths every day but the infection rate is coming down on a daily basis.
The vaccine is kicking in and the second dose will surely drive this horrible virus down

A bit more light at the end of the tunnel.

Loaded up on NWG, Lloyds a few weeks back and they have since done ok. Topped up on BP this morning.

Finally bit the bullet on TW. Got in a £1.57 in the end after deciding it might turn up again so binned my £1.52 buy target. If/when it drops some more, I’ll top up.

BP will fly before too long.
It‘s a question of working out which sectors will pick up faster than others.
I would expect Wetherspoons to do well if pubs are to open earlier than expected.
Companies like Compass should do better as hospitality and rentals pick up.
BMO Commercial Property should be a nice mover to. It pays a dividend of 0.35p a month. That should rise to 0.5p a month as it could well be restored to pre Covid days

Well, so much for my good idea! Left hanging on for any sign of retribution. Maybe tomorrow?

Oh, I've been using products from the best CBD company for a long time! I started my journey with oil, and now I confidently order capsules https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-capsules/ on this website. If you have some sort of health problem, this is what you need. Also, the shipping is convenient and the website is quality too, so it won't be hard for you to figure out!
Welcome to the forum! Who do you reckon we should sign this summer?

Back
Top Bottom