Attending?

mcf86

Ok so there's a game at Rochdale to play first, but, who's attending the Wigan match on the 23rd? I'd have thought that they will bring their full quota given their lofty position in the table, but the home support for this match is less predictable, what with it being so near to Christmas?
Then again, we don't have a boxing day match at home so this should be the obvious 'replacement' - unless there are loads of last minute shoppers or part goers who don't have the time etc??

:geek:

Ok so there's a game at Rochdale to play first, but, who's attending the Wigan match on the 23rd? I'd have thought that they will bring their full quota given their lofty position in the table, but the home support for this match is less predictable, what with it being so near to Christmas?
Then again, we don't have a boxing day match at home so this should be the obvious 'replacement' - unless there are loads of last minute shoppers or part goers who don't have the time etc??

:geek:

I’ll be there, it’s the “Boxing day” game for us so proper at it all day ?. I’ve watched Wigan at West Ham a couple of times when I used to live in Romford and they never took any more than 2 or 300. Worst support in PL so unless it’s changed up there I wouldn’t expect too many.

I won't be going to the Wigan match, because I hardly ever go. I'll be going to Rochdale though, because I like Rochdale. It's cool.

Rochdale was a reasonable away trip the only time I've been there. For whatever reason I've been to Bury more times.

The only decent game over the xmas period for us, can't say I hold out much hope for a win so I will be getting drunk and just trying to enjoy the day.

Be suprised if Wigan bring 500 though.

Thought oxford might be advertising the game more considering it is the Christmas game. Then again the've done b****r all all season so why start now.

Thread moved, was that a test? ?

I have seen a few tweets advertising the game. In effect, this is our Boxing Day game so expect more.

4 of us, bringing my daughters boyfriend (Wrexham/Liverpool fan) fir his second game.
Missed Donny thru illness so can’t wait wait or this one!

I’m looking forward to the game already should be a good attendance from u’s fans as everyone will be in holiday mood not sure if Wigan will bring loads though.

Not me.... its Mrs EY`s birthday binge weekend........ runs from Saturday AM until her birthday on Tuesday.... (y)

Liking the array of smiley things..... :love::sick::eek:

Back
Top Bottom