Attending?

Yep, will be there’s of course. Will give Dunks a decent reception too - hope others will do the same.

I'll applaud loudly when Jack Payne leaves him sat on his ar*se!! :LOL:

We’ll be there & Gillingham & Bradford & MK but first Rochdale and the best fish & chips in the UK.Hoping for a repeat of last seasons performance.

Not going to this game I'm a Tics fan and was thinking of going until I worked at that ozone place and realised the lack of pubs around the ground but mainly it's long trips ahead for us, on the New Years Day Northampton thats not bad but then its Bournemouth 6th Jan and Plymouth 20th Jan so your game had to go unfortunately.
I fancy your boys Sat because believe it or not were not playing that well, a couple of games we've clicked and were fantastic but if you stick in there on Sat you might get something it's worth a punt on the coupon.

Seems they are only bringing around 400? If so, that's a poor effort for a team who's flying along. Home sales are said to be doing well, so maybe an attendance of 8,500?

Wigan odds on to win,when was the last time a team was odds on to win at Oxford in the league ?
Oxford lads annual Xmas P**s up tomorrow,the plan is to go to the game,but when the alcohol kicks in,who knows ?

Back
Top Bottom