Home Match Day Thread at last ,a Us team with a genuine winning chance?

Sarge

God like member
Tonight, U23s play Swansea U23s in premier cup (?) at Thame 7pm kick off
U23s are a Chrissy Allen squad, and therefore should be capable of notching up a win

An attacking side in yellow with drive and determination, now thats something of a rarity this season

Came here because I'd been wondering about following U23s but found out about tonight too late to switch plans. Don't suppose there'll be any coverage anywhere?

Came here because I'd been wondering about following U23s but found out about tonight too late to switch plans. Don't suppose there'll be any coverage anywhere?
maybe the odd scores/ ht & ft snippets via official OUFC twitter? ...guess on my part though

Have been trying to find fixtures so that I can plan a bit better but official site only seems to have U18 and First (ha ha) Team? Any clues?

next 2 U23 games (premier cup- 3 game group stage...including tonight v Swansea) are away vHull 12 Nov and 'home' v Wolves ...where the 'home' game is being played is as yet TBA so far as I can find out...hope that helps a bit @derek

Thanks. For all the effort being put into the U23s it doesn't look like the club has realised it needs to do some basics, like integrating them into the website - competition details, fixtures etc etc. Tonight's facebook post was the first I'd heard of the Swansea game, although I only came back from holiday last night.

Quite enjoying watching this (in a cab in Dublin). Good on Swansea for streaming it, and with commentary too’

Quite enjoying watching this (in a cab in Dublin). Good on Swansea for streaming it, and with commentary too’
True, well done Swansea. Managed to catch most of the second half, great to have that winning feeling again!

Well done to the Very Rev. James.... best name I've seen in a long time.... if he makes it to first team we've got to go back to a black away shirt with a dog collar design!
Well done Chrissy and the boys, (y)

Back
Top Bottom