General At a loose end tomorrow ( Fri 10 July) eve?

Sarge

God like member
Shameless plug ;)

If youre at a loose end tomorrow evening, Im going to be making my virtual DJ debut via the Internationally renowned Rythmn Soul & Funk Facebook group.... I'll be streaming live at 9pm for 30 mins ..... Opening DJ is an Oxon based lad , Matt Blackmore, too.... its free to watch via the group page - I'll add a link at the bottom of the post in case anyone on YF is interested?
Rather pleased with getting me own way regarding 'my' flag on the advert :)

107708374_3329311530423707_2172728349851138682_o.jpg

If unable to 'watch/ listen' live, each Dj's stream is available on the Rythmn Soul & Funk group page for a few days after as a kind of catchup option

link to the group page....

I'm not on Facebook so no idea if I can stream that, probably not but will give it a go. :cool:

i’ll give it a go sarge if it doesn’t clash with coronation farm or emmerdale street

I hope that the mighty yellows and the even greater yellows forum get a mentioning

Shameless plug ;)

If youre at a loose end tomorrow evening, Im going to be making my virtual DJ debut via the Internationally renowned Rythmn Soul & Funk Facebook group.... I'll be streaming live at 9pm for 30 mins ..... Opening DJ is an Oxon based lad , Matt Blackmore, too.... its free to watch via the group page - I'll add a link at the bottom of the post in case anyone on YF is interested?
Rather pleased with getting me own way regarding 'my' flag on the advert :)

View attachment 4051

If unable to 'watch/ listen' live, each Dj's stream is available on the Rythmn Soul & Funk group page for a few days after as a kind of catchup option

link to the group page....
Yes great flag Sarge.
Hope it goes well.

Back
Top Bottom