Ask Tiger

Really admire your optimism holdsteady. "Decent"? - unfortunately I don't think so.

Well I doubt we will get better than decent, although fingers crossed, but hopefully an effective forward at league one level (wherever he comes from) isn’t completely unattainable.

Robinson has had two goes and failed, we must of signed around double figure forwards since the last success, law of averages suggests we must get a decent one eventually.

Not discounting KR preferring to sign a midfielder or two instead of course, pretty obvious where his preference lies.

I hope he is watching Barnet v Brentford. Barnet have a good goalscorer on there. Given their average crowds are 1300...£18000 per home game, surely we can risk £250000 bid for him...hang on a minute, we are talking Tiger so maybe not

Also I see VAR not available and Brentford get a lucky equaliser just when it looked like Frank could be losing his job

I hope he is watching Barnet v Brentford. Barnet have a good goalscorer on there. Given their average crowds are 1300...£18000 per home game, surely we can risk £250000 bid for him...hang on a minute, we are talking Tiger so maybe not

Barnet make their money from their sports complex/training facility rather than being reliant on gate receipts.

Barnet make their money from their sports complex/training facility rather than being reliant on gate receipts.
Everybody seems to have an angle to help them out financially and make things work, except us. Somebody posted earlier about all our relegation rivals being in the same boat as us so why shouldn’t it be us that survives the drop? Just maybe the answer to that is because we’re a bigger clusterf#ck than everyone else..?

Everybody seems to have an angle to help them out financially and make things work, except us. Somebody posted earlier about all our relegation rivals being in the same boat as us so why shouldn’t it be us that survives the drop? Just maybe the answer to that is because we’re a bigger clusterf#ck than everyone else..?

Tbf, Barnet wangled the site from Wealdstone a bit like AFC Wimbledon did to Kingstonian. Plenty of clubs are basically up sh1t street financially like we are.

Back
Top Bottom