Ask Tiger

OUFC bingo on radox then?:sneaky:

award yourself points for every time the MD says 'ill get back to you on that'

and Tiger says either 'soon' or 'WOW!' in response to questions asked.;)

seriously though, it's a good thing, and will hopefully help better communication with the fanbase from the club. Good news and, imo, long overdue too

Last edited:
Credit where credit is due. At least the club has started to recognise where it needs to improve. I look forward to finding out in due course what Tiger's favourite colour is and what he had to eat for breakfast that morning.

Well, it can only be a good thing as long as they are asked the pertinent questions and actually answer them!

I think we ought to make sure that at least the right questions are asked.

How about if we hammer them out on here and then submit them to RadOx?

#asktiger Tiger can you tell us in one word, how "wow" will the January signings be?
#askniall Niall, can you get back to me on what time it is?
#askkarl Karl, how's the seasons gone so far? Had many injuries?

and for the "special" with one of the players
#askgavwhyte Gavin, congratulations on the performances during your first season. Had any good nights out back home to celebrate it?

;);)

I have my 3 question ready for Tiger.

1. Would you agree with me that we have the best fans in the league?

2. What’s your favourite restaurant?

3. What will be the colour of next season’s home shirt?

"You will be able to send questions for the “Five Minute Fans Forums” to BBC Radio Oxford during the sports coverage in the days beforehand and the segment will be broadcast during the sports slots on the drivetime show on 95.2FM between 4 and 7 on Thursday evenings.".

A couple of things:
When do the questions need to be submitted?
Do I really have to listen to three hours of "drivetime" to get Five minutes of Q&A?

Wonder how often Tiger and McWilliams will actually be on it, and how much of it will be just KR, which we get anyway.

Interested to see what McWilliams has to say. For an MD of a struggling public-facing business, he's not nearly as public as he should be.

Does this mean Oxford United are getting close to explain what is going on in the background?

OUFC bingo on radox then?:sneaky:

award yourself points for every time the MD says 'ill get back to you on that'

and Tiger says either 'soon' or 'WOW!' in response to questions asked.;)

seriously though, it's a good thing, and will hopefully help better communication with the fanbase from the club. Good news and, imo, long overdue too

You could do it as a drinking game, but that'd probably kill people.

"How easy do you think it is to recruit players and assure them that they are going to be paid, when we can't even pay the VAT bill, and do you have any idea of the amount of distrust your empty words have created with fans"

Checked calender and it's not April 1st so must be a joke. Five minutes, sometime during the drivetime show, I don't think I'll bother. I take it Ox vox are still waiting for answers on HMRC?Were being treated with contempt.

Absolute shambles. 5 minutes? I don’t even think this current HMRC issue could be fully explained in that time to make OUFC fans feel more at ease.

No doubt will be highly filtered.

Feel insulted that this is their answer to the current state of the club.

Yep I suppose it’s a small improvement but If Tiger really has any interesting or significant information couldn’t be just share it with the supporters without this little publicity stunt. Just asking...

I think he’s going to find out quite quickly that the well of patience and tolerance has pretty much run dry.

Back
Top Bottom