Ask Tiger

According to OUFC official site.

United chairman Sumrith 'Tiger' Thanakarnjanasuth pens some not-to-be-missed programme notes.

Does this mean CW isn’t writing them?:oops:

I hope they don’t waste time answering questions about strikers, as we’re all aware of the situation there. However, I’ve no doubt that a few minutes will be wasted on this.

I’d far rather it were spent getting Tiger to answer the more pressing issues regarding the club’s board structure, financial income revenues, detailed description of procedures taken to avoid further HMRC issues, etc.

jerome on rad ox just now announced its Niall McW on 'ask tiger' duty

wonder if anyone will ask radox to ask the MD, when you say" I'll get back to you on that", how long does it take you to finally get back to someone, or is that stock answer (of yours) just a way to fob off unwelcome questions?

wonder if anyone will ask radox to ask the MD, when you say" I'll get back to you on that", how long does it take you to finally get back to someone, or is that stock answer (of yours) just a way to fob off unwelcome questions?
Even a signal from Voyager 1 only takes 17 hours to reach earth...

No one from the club or radio Oxford have called this feature "Ask Tiger" so perhaps we are setting the wrong expectation by doing so here?

No one from the club or radio Oxford have called this feature "Ask Tiger" so perhaps we are setting the wrong expectation by doing so here?
To be fair, I’m pretty sure that RO had been saying all week that Tiger would be answering the questions today. Not that it would have been worth listening to..

'rebranded' Five minute fans Forum

and its not tiger , its the MD !

someone did :D:LOL::ROFLMAO: ... Jerome answered that Q though ... apparently, NM has (now) got the clout to answer 'on the spot' in future!

..... over to OxVox then re Q's asked?...NM claims all OxVox Qs have been answered he mentioned a recent meeting?

Thought tiger said in his interview after the Pompey game when asked if he would take a hit ie breach of FFP he said yes so NM says they would spend to get a striker but they have to watch the FFP

To be fair, I’m pretty sure that RO had been saying all week that Tiger would be answering the questions today. Not that it would have been worth listening to..
That's the key thing isn't it? It would not have been worth listening too. More evasive rubbish would be spouted. A token of pretend from the club to 'be doing their bit'.

Back
Top Bottom