Ashley Smith-Brown

Bit depressing to feel we’re becoming a bit of a feeder club, but he should tide us over till the summer. I imagine he’d be tried at right back given that our left back isnt our biggest problem

Bit depressing to feel we’re becoming a bit of a feeder club, but he should tide us over till the summer. I imagine he’d be tried at right back given that our left back isnt our biggest problem

Like with roofe, if they do decided to release the player it puts us in a great position.

They can help us, we can help them. Good business. I'm proud that we are highly thought of to bring on these prospects. We all know our situation and this is how we try and better ourselves. Young promising loanees and young prospects to sell on. Youth is what has worked for us in recent years.

I hope we start playing these guys in their natural positions. "Filling in" doesn't help us or their development. I know Ashley can play RB but he's a natural LB.

I agree. Who the hell wants to have the young stars of one of the best teams in world football loaned to them. It's a shambles. I'm depressed.

Welcome Ashley. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and it is successful for both parties.

Dear Pep.

I reckon it would do Phil Foden so much good if you loaned him to us. We'll toughen him up for you for next season.

Many thanks.

I can dream. :geek:

Yes oK! But we need to build for the future, we’re unlikely to sign such players permanently

Considering the situation, it may be the way we can get the best players available.

When we have appointed a new manager, then approach young players with potential, and their clubs, that are likely to be available in the summer so we are already building for next season.

Glad we’ve got this cover at LB but RB massively needed. Carroll looks out of his depth at RB. His positional sense and speed are well below par.

What happens when two people with double-barrel surnames get married??

Anyway, looks like a good return to our recruitment model. Hopefully we can start to push Pep's signings out of the team, ready for a summer clear out.

What happens when two people with double-barrel surnames get married??

Anyway, looks like a good return to our recruitment model. Hopefully we can start to push Pep's signings out of the team, ready for a summer clear out.
Shirt lettering sales revenue goes through the roof if their offspring are good......

Back
Top Bottom