Are STFC fans more passionate the us?

just couldn’t believe the genuine shock she had that i supported ‘little oxford’, like it was something unheard of

Did you enquire if she was a plastic, glory supporter of a Premier League club?

just couldn’t believe the genuine shock she had that i supported ‘little oxford’, like it was something unheard of
those are the types of people who support a premiership side and never go to a game in their life and never mention their team when they lose.

I don't have an issue with anyone following anyone to be honest! Some people will support other teams but will hold a soft spot for Oxford because they're local etc. It's some of these people that boost our numbers on Boxing day or going to Wembley etc. I don't knock them as long as they don't wear other colours to our games and give support for 90 mins etc.

To put it into context this was in a London pub so neutral ground. We do of course need bums on seats, like you it does get on my nerves when people come to U's game wearing a plastic league teams colours FFS!

Had an interesting chat with a scummer the other day, he was adament that they were more committed to their team than most U's fan are and his reason was that every U's fan he knows also supports a plastic premiershit team. But most of his scummer mates only supported them.

I told him he was talking shite as I for one personally detest the plastic premiershit, and we have a core of 5 or 6 thousand who are committed to the U's cause!

Does he have a point?
That’s a funny little crest. Why are you talking about passionate support when you are a part time fan of the ‘Gers’? Which I guess are Glasgow Rangers. And no surrender to who?

That’s a funny little crest. Why are you talking about passionate support when you are a part time fan of the ‘Gers’? Which I guess are Glasgow Rangers. And no surrender to who?

Nothing part time about it....

I just fkin hate them and all things Scumdon. Much like the Villa fan who refused the Auto Windscreen guy to replace his smashed glass. I must admit to a healthy hatred for them that has cost me a few quid in the past. When they announced their sponsorship deal with the Nationwide, I could not face having letters from my then mortgage provider. As such I had to change my mortgage company immediately and had to pay a redemption fee of £1200. Her in doors went mental, but she just doesn’t understand ?

Last edited:
surely the bigger issue is the number of people in Oxford or wherever who support Premier shite teams rather than their own local club - having lived away from Oxford since the age of 4 and spending my childhood in Worcestershire I was always getting shite from other lads at school about why I supported Oxford rather than Leeds/Liverpool/ Man Ure or whoever - there is the bigger issue as we would have a far bigger fan base if the glory hunters were persuaded to "go local"

For someone who put up a Glasgow Rangers badge as a banner on here (now changed) I would have thought You above most would know the ins and outs of loyalty and passion.
If only you could make up your own mind about which passionate support you follow??

I just fkin hate them and all things Scumdon. Much like the Villa fan who refused the Auto Windscreen guy to replace his smashed glass. I must admit to a healthy hatred for them that has costs me a few quid in the past. When they announced their sponsorship deal with the Nationwide, I could not face having letters from my then mortgage provider. As such I had to change my mortgage company immediately and had to pay a redemption fee of £1200. Her in doors went mental, but she just doesn’t understand [emoji6]

To be fair, I’d be pretty annoyed about this too if someone in my family did the same.

For someone who put up a Glasgow Rangers badge as a banner on here (now changed) I would have thought You above most would know the ins and outs of loyalty and passion.
If only you could make up your own mind about which passionate support you follow??

WTF are you on about, I defended our fans if you had the mental capacity to understand that!
I change my avatar all the time, maybe the scummer was right when it comes to the Likes off you

WTF are you on about, I defended our fans if you had the mental capacity to understand that!
I change my avatar all the time, maybe the scummer was right when it comes to the Likes off you
looks like ‘Britain’ will get quite a bit smaller if Brexit goes through, your Rangers will be in a foreign country

Back
Top Bottom