Are STFC fans more passionate the us?

That’s where me and you @MJB are clearly different. I can’t stand anything about the shite hole. I have never entered a WH Smiths used a Burmah Petrol station (I’d rather run out of fuel) I would never consider a Zurich product and obviously a Nartionwide one either and would rather walk for the remainder of life than drive a Honda. Healthy hatred? I should say so. COYY

There’s a respected poster who won’t eat Wiltshire ham. Got to admit I drive a Honda which perhaps was built there.

Its because they all share the same braincell left in a bucket behind the county ground ... knuckle dragging brain dead scum.....driving through swindon is like being on the set of zombie apocolypse

There’s a respected poster who won’t eat Wiltshire ham. Got to admit I drive a Honda which perhaps was built there.

Sorry @MarkG but I can assure you that your motor will never last, built by Scum idiots, this one here is only 18 months old ?

Attachments

• F74B9F6C-B1EF-44C0-83D1-13887ED70A26-595-00000087BC795D88.jpg
    F74B9F6C-B1EF-44C0-83D1-13887ED70A26-595-00000087BC795D88.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 11
Haven't read the thread, but when I went to Walsall a few years ago there was a group of Oxford fans (late teens-early 20s) talking about which ’other’ teams they support, which is bad enough, but they were even exchanging banter! Wish I was joking. This was on the train back.

I know for a fact that if I wanted to support another team, he would disown me. Like he always told me, you can have many lovers but you can only truly love one football team!

I have a soft spot for Southend and West Ham as that’s the area I grew up in, but that’s not the same as having a premiership team that I follow

I`ll just leave this here, if you were there, and have been going since `73, you know what passion really is...........

What a f*****g one eyed biased commentary that was. I actually think I hate them a little bit more after listening to that, if that's even possible?

Oh, and you can add the James Bond film Moonraker to the list of things I hate. Worst Bond film ever.

I just fkin hate them and all things Scumdon. Much like the Villa fan who refused the Auto Windscreen guy to replace his smashed glass. I must admit to a healthy hatred for them that has cost me a few quid in the past. When they announced their sponsorship deal with the Nationwide, I could not face having letters from my then mortgage provider. As such I had to change my mortgage company immediately and had to pay a redemption fee of £1200. Her in doors went mental, but she just doesn’t understand ?
I once drive past a Burmah garage despite being almost out of fuel, God bless the Esso garage 15 miles on!

Utter utter nonsense. I know many many Oxford fans through my decades of watching the U's and I can safely say I don't know of one of them that has another team that they really care about. Soft spots yes due to family history and areas they have lived in but nothing more.

I live in Bournemouth and had to attend a training course in ***** my boss had booked me a hotel for the week free meals, beer etc you best cancel it i am driving back every night and i did. He did not understand, its a f****** s*** hole. The only reason to go to Scumdon is to watch us beat them again

Back
Top Bottom