Are STFC fans more passionate the us?

Ask these people who they are supporting in the world cup......."England of course" they say............they just cannot see its the same thing........you should support your local team especially if born there (some exceptions of course) theres no problem in "following" a premiershit team but the way people talk about Manure scallies etc you would think they were born and bred there........ f*****g embarrassing and summat out of the school playground........if all these plastics attended Oxford games we would have 20 thousand crowds and be in the championship at least.........................Rant over

To be fair, I’d be pretty annoyed about this too if someone in my family did the same.
That’s where me and you @MJB are clearly different. I can’t stand anything about the shite hole. I have never entered a WH Smiths used a Burmah Petrol station (I’d rather run out of fuel) I would never consider a Zurich product and obviously a Nartionwide one either and would rather walk for the remainder of life than drive a Honda. Healthy hatred? I should say so. COYY

If you ask most Manure “fans” what is the longest journey they’ve had to watch them, most will say Manchester, totally embarrassing bunch of twats, especially when they pat teams at our level on the head like a condescending staffie owner does to a poodle!

Also Northern Ireland would probably end up reuniting with the Republic

Absolutely no chance of that happening anytime soon, I'd imagine.

This thread is ridiculous and just another reason for @Ox4Eva to get a bite from people criticising him about being a Rangers fan who obviously has a season ticket and follows them home and away.

That’s where me and you @MJB are clearly different. I can’t stand anything about the shite hole. I have never entered a WH Smiths used a Burmah Petrol station (I’d rather run out of fuel) I would never consider a Zurich product and obviously a Nartionwide one either and would rather walk for the remainder of life than drive a Honda. Healthy hatred? I should say so. COYY

Commendably odd!

Must be hard work to be such a metal pygmy, well done..
I see you are busy collecting friends in your usual style.
I can see now that you must have many ‘friends’ (and relations most likely) who are Scumdon fans... I hear they can be very passionate too
(usually with themselves??)!

I see you are busy collecting friends in your usual style.
I can see now that you must have many ‘friends’ (and relations most likely) who are Scumdon fans... I hear they can be very passionate too
(usually with themselves??)!

None, I raised a point that a scummer mentioned in a London boozer, I mentioned that I Saud he was talking shite, although some seem to maybe reinforce the point sadly.

Absolutely no chance of that happening anytime soon, I'd imagine.

This thread is ridiculous and just another reason for @Ox4Eva to get a bite from people criticising him about being a Rangers fan who obviously has a season ticket and follows them home and away.
Sorry, I’m just stirring, but he deserves it

Sorry, I’m just stirring, but he deserves it

Wasnt a dig at you, dont worry.

None, I raised a point that a scummer mentioned in a London boozer, I mentioned that I Saud he was talking shite, although some seem to maybe reinforce the point sadly.

And you wonder why people have a problem with you on the forum? Imo you having a Rangers badge avatar is no different to having any other teams badge on here or wearing a prem league shirt to a home match. It's just wrong.

Wasnt a dig at you, dont worry.

And you wonder why people have a problem with you on the forum? Imo you having a Rangers badge avatar is no different to having any other teams badge on here or wearing a prem league shirt to a home match. It's just wrong.

It's part of my background, I would never ever wear anything related the the Gers to a U's game, I live and breath OUFC. I just raised a point that came from a chance conversion in a pub.

Back
Top Bottom