Are STFC fans more passionate the us?

Utter utter nonsense. I know many many Oxford fans through my decades of watching the U's and I can safely say I don't know of one of them that has another team that they really care about. Soft spots yes due to family history and areas they have lived in but nothing more.
Soft spot for any team that plays against the Scum. Every match day I do a win double, Yellows and which ever team is playing against the Shites.

I'm a teacher and when asked by the kids whom I support - to which I reply "Oxford United', they often retort "but which Premier League team?" "No sonny, er no, no no no." I barely look at the results. Family means I give a cursory glance at others, but all pleasingly in Championship.

I've had pretty much all summer away from the forum and this is the thread I come back to? Seriously? Someone had a chat with a Swindon fan in a pub and now we all need to argue about it on the internet?

Sod this, I think I'll head back off to the Man U forum.

That’s where me and you @MJB are clearly different. I can’t stand anything about the shite hole. I have never entered a WH Smiths used a Burmah Petrol station (I’d rather run out of fuel) I would never consider a Zurich product and obviously a Nartionwide one either and would rather walk for the remainder of life than drive a Honda. Healthy hatred? I should say so. COYY

I totally understand.

I used to make love to my sister every night until I realized that was an iconic Swindon thing

I totally understand.

I used to make love to my sister every night until I realised that was an iconic Swindon thing
That's probably the only time Swinedon supporters are more passionate than OUFC supporters - making love to their sisters/daughters/mother/aunties/etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Back
Top Bottom