General Appeal to players

We’re bored. I’m making an appeal as a former player myself.

Can one of you interested in improving your status to iconic please come out of the woodwork and post on here answering all our questions.

we know you read. You’ll be providing a great service for those of us pursuing self-isolation.

Yours in sport
Ricky Otto (retired ex player from Southend and Birmingham)

Why are you an Oxford fan Ricky?

Nicky Banger seemed to score more against us than he ever did for us.

Sean Clohessy at Southend was a constant thorn in our side too. What was more irritating was that he was a full back - of his mere five goals for them, two have been against us.

Why are you an Oxford fan Ricky?

...because one day I closed my eyes and imagined heaven....and the London road appeared before my eyes. The rivers of P**s looked like rivers of gold, the corrugated iron roof looked like an ethereal sky, Brendan monkey? hanging floated like a cherubim, and the angel gabbiadini and the angel mark stood before me.

...because one day I closed my eyes and imagined heaven....and the London road appeared before my eyes. The rivers of P**s looked like rivers of gold, the corrugated iron roof looked like an ethereal sky, Brendan monkey? hanging floated like a cherubim, and the angel gabbiadini and the angel mark stood before me.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Ricky Otto was one of those players who seemed to have the gypsy's kiss over us. Clive Mendonca always seemed to have a good day against Oxford as well.

Any other jinx players that stand out?
Billy Kee
Jamie Cureton
Freddy Eastwood
John joe otoole seem to remember few goals for rovers against us.

no idea how accurate just springs to mind for 1 reason or another.

It may be my memory playing up but Mark Bright seemed to do well whenever I saw him play against us.

We’re bored. I’m making an appeal as a former player myself.

Can one of you interested in improving your status to iconic please come out of the woodwork and post on here answering all our questions.

we know you read. You’ll be providing a great service for those of us pursuing self-isolation.

Yours in sport
Ricky Otto (retired ex player from Southend and Birmingham)

If ever there was someone who turned things around its Ricky Otto (the real one).

76 stitches from knife crime, few jail terms amongst which was one for armed robbery.

He`s now a pastor and former probation officer.

Put on a few pounds though.....

Billy Kee
Jamie Cureton
Freddy Eastwood
John joe otoole seem to remember few goals for rovers against us.

no idea how accurate just springs to mind for 1 reason or another.
Yes; Cureton leapt to mind with me too. JJ O’Toole qualifies as the most annoying.

Back
Top Bottom