General Anyone know him?

was it worth it?
probably not (IMO)- 5 year banning order? may be a bit out of touch on these sort of matters, but isnt / wasnt it a 3 year banning order for first offence(s)? - mind you , if he'd run on the pitch at the skip- like 2 swine supporters did the OUFC away visit before last, it wouldve constituted a slap on the wrist fine and NO banning order! Its a postcode lottery / police force lottery re banning orders for pitch encroachment apparently. At the skip it carries NO banning order, whereas at the breeze block it equates to a 5-year banning order- strange that its not uniform across England?

The way the 2 'football' offences have been lumped in with an assault, that took place elsewhere, and reported on and dealt with as 3 related offences instead of 2 football related plus a seperate assult, doesnt sit entirely right with me - it reinforces the outdated perception that all football supporters are thugs and idiots - bad reporting by OM, IMO

Oh come on Sarge - a couple of pitch invasions and an assault - I’m glad he’s banned for 5 years. What benefit is there in him attending our matches? If he bought a season ticket each year (if) then £1500 but that ain’t worth the hassle he brings imho. This sort of behaviour would also put off the casual supporter from coming back.

probably not (IMO)- 5 year banning order? may be a bit out of touch on these sort of matters, but isnt / wasnt it a 3 year banning order for first offence(s)? - mind you , if he'd run on the pitch at the skip- like 2 swine supporters did the OUFC away visit before last, it wouldve constituted a slap on the wrist fine and NO banning order! Its a postcode lottery / police force lottery re banning orders for pitch encroachment apparently. At the skip it carries NO banning order, whereas at the breeze block it equates to a 5-year banning order- strange that its not uniform across England?

The way the 2 'football' offences have been lumped in with an assault, that took place elsewhere, and reported on and dealt with as 3 related offences instead of 2 football related plus a seperate assult, doesnt sit entirely right with me - it reinforces the outdated perception that all football supporters are thugs and idiots - bad reporting by OM, IMO

The majority of football supporters go to watch a game of football and enjoy a day out and a few beers with mates.

This knobhead is not a football supporter, he’s a thug that none of us want.

Continue to get shot of these low life’s from the game and maybe that perception will change.

Be too soft and it never will.

The majority of football supporters go to watch a game of football and enjoy a day out and a few beers with mates.

This knobhead is not a football supporter, he’s a thug that none of us want.

Continue to get shot of these low life’s from the game and maybe that perception will change.

Be too soft and it never will.
[/QUOTE
Hanging is far too good for them ? :oops:

Going onto the pitch twice? Once of which was presumably a Checkatrade match against Cheltenham? What on earth goes through these people's heads?

Any business has the right to ban you from their premises and I'm glad he won't be able to be a tit at OUFC matches for five years.

I agree with the last paragraph and strikes me as lazy journalism at the least.

I know someone who taught him at school. A tool.

Back
Top Bottom