Anybody doing any league winners accumulators this year?

Always tough picking the winners versus higher league development sides but does give some decent betting opportunities.

Tonights Accy : 4/9/18

Pompey 4/7
Doncaster E
Barnsley 4/5
Carlisle 4/7
Southamton U21 21/10
Spurs U21 19/10
OUFC 21/10

4 points Accy - 7x1 point 6 folds and 21x1 point 5 folds

Also really fancy Brighton U21 @ Luton - just shouldnt be 6-1

Always tough picking the winners versus higher league development sides but does give some decent betting opportunities.

Tonights Accy : 4/9/18

Pompey 4/7
Doncaster E
Barnsley 4/5
Carlisle 4/7
Southamton U21 21/10
Spurs U21 19/10
OUFC 21/10

Also really fancy Brighton U21 @ Luton - just shouldnt be 6-1

Nothing wrong with your logic good luck

Nothing wrong with your logic good luck

32 points staked - cashed out with 10 minutes to go in Spurs match still at 1-1 for 51.73 points. We were the bet of the night and 1.5 on Betfair after teams announced. Backed a win scoring 4 or more @ 10-1 and one short again - unlucky given the number of misses.

32 points staked - cashed out with 10 minutes to go in Spurs match still at 1-1 for 51.73 points. We were the bet of the night and 1.5 on Betfair after teams announced. Backed a win scoring 4 or more @ 10-1 and one short again - unlucky given the number of misses.

Very nice!

I've done a promotion accumulator
West Brom
Luton
Mansfield
Salford

and a relegation accumulator
Fulham
Bolton
Blackpool
Stevenage

Sod it, I backed us at 250-1 to win the league. I don't expect us to but if the defence can hold up we are very good going forward and if a striker comes in during January......

A continuation of last weeks successful bet (+19.73 points) here are Saturdays 7 to follow

Liverpool 7/5 - on fire
Derby E - in the winning habit
Sheffield Utd 17/10 - scored 4 against Villa recently - too strong for BC
Barnsley 10/11 - always a great bet home or away at close to Evens
Posh 6/4 - Scoring for fun
Rochdale 4/5 - very strong at home
OUFC 11/5 - see below

About 350-1 the accy (had two up last year). We are the longest odds of the seven but hoping that we get on the front foot early. With Whyte back and something to prove, think we will just be too much of a handful for Wycombe, who may end up parking the bus early. Silly odds @ >2-1 and think we win a comfortable 2-0 Whyte/Obika

Well the last one blew out (-12.27 points running total). My feeling is that there are a lot of teams at the moment badly out of form/struggling and looking to pick up any sort of points. I think today will bring a lot of draws so included a couple on todays 7 fold.

Everton v Fulham DRAW 16/5
Sheffield Utd 13/10
Swansea v QPR DRAW 11/5
Peterborough 21/10 (HUGE?)
Doncaster E
OUFC 12/5
Burton E

Over 862-1 Accumulator. 4 points Accy - 7x1 point 6 folds and 21x1 point 5 folds

P.S When the fun stops, stop!
(That might be a bit like using SkyBet for years before you meet Betfair :) a bit like the realisation that theres no commission on Purple Bricks)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom