Any oxford fans in teignmouth?

Ctophe

Recently moved.. any yellows down here in teignmouth?

BotleyOx

Been to Teignmouth snd Shalden a few times, if that helps ;)

OX14

Lovely place, so is Dawlish. Would love to move down there, if only it was closer to Oxford

Ctophe

I’m glad you all like the area! Haha

But I’m hoping there’s someone down here I can have a pint with and chat about the promotion chase!

Essexyellows

Nearest I get is our second home just outside Axminster.

I do know a family who live near Seaton, which is a bit closer.

They aren`t Oxford fans though.

Sarge

God like member
Nearest I get is our second home just outside Axminster.

I do know a family who live near Seaton, which is a bit closer.

They aren`t Oxford fans though.

kinda spooky that :oops:

Axminster isnt too far from where I am, when Im down in south Somerset, .... and Seaton is next door (on the coast) to Beer, where t'other half is partial to visiting, often, in summer months (when the sun is out) :cool:

Essexyellows

Axminster isnt too far from where I am, when Im down in south Somerset, .... and Seaton is next door (on the coast) to Beer, where t'other half is partial to visiting, often, in summer months (when the sun is out) :cool:

Stones throw from the A35, just down from the Hunters Lodge, Raymonds Hill. Lovely part of the world, its one of our happy places. :cool::)

ljs

We happen to go to Beer every summer too! Been going there since I was born as my grandparents lived there. Dad, and quite a few generations before him were born in the village.

Got a few photos of the old man in his Beer Albion FC days back in the 50's.

Last edited:

Essexyellows

I`m more of a random substitute in the Friday night skittles league, Rousdon Rebels, helped them to promotion last season!

Although anyone who partake knows its all about he beer leg!

ljs

I`m more of a random substitute in the Friday night skittles league, Rousdon Rebels, helped them to promotion last season!

My cousin lives in Rousdon...

Sarge

God like member

not unlike the beer leg in the more or less unique to to Oxfordshire Aunt Sally league matches then? :sneaky:

Essexyellows

not unlike the beer leg in the more or less unique to to Oxfordshire Aunt Sally league matches then? :sneaky:

Probably explains by hitherto unknown skill at skittles! Can remember Aunt Sally at the Black Boy. (y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OUFC1978 Yellow Army 5
Chinny65 Yellow Army 2