Anticipation Anxiety Distraction

This is such an amazing opportunity, a unique chance in the strangest (most historic) of seasons and years... but somehow I feel it's got Wycombe's name on it. The way they 'sneaked' into 3rd place - remember Denmark in the 1992 Euros anyone? - also weren't they top for a while in the early part of the season? They've never been in Division Two, FL First Division, The Championship or whatever name it's currently given! And obviously we are Oxford United and it's rarely straightforward with us is it.

So really, we are the underdogs in this one-off match despite what Ainsworth would have you believe. We need to treat WW like the massive threat they clearly are and not be lulled into a false sense of security.

But come on. 21 years since we were last there. 24 years since we last won promotion there!

KR will have a plan though. This is a time for heroes.

In Karl We Trust.

COYMY!
KR and GA will both have a plan, two really good managers trying to outfox each other. It’s genuinely close and balanced and I don’t know what will happen, apart from Wycombe going up would be a waste of a Championship place

OMFG we’re actually in a Play-Off final to get into the Championship!! THE CHAMPIONSHIP! The bloody CHAMPIONSHIP for God’s sake!

How does one distract themselves until the hope/pain/joy is all over??

I’ve got 90 metres of fencing that needs painting but I don’t know if it’s long enough or if I can even hold a paintbrush still enough.

Help.
I’ve got a 90x15 ft stone wall to repoint if you get bored.

OMFG we’re actually in a Play-Off final to get into the Championship!! THE CHAMPIONSHIP! The bloody CHAMPIONSHIP for God’s sake!

How does one distract themselves until the hope/pain/joy is all over??

I’ve got 90 metres of fencing that needs painting but I don’t know if it’s long enough or if I can even hold a paintbrush still enough.

Help.
Watch rugby?

Ah , I have not been able to sleep since Friday and could not understand why......
Now I do , thanks to this post, even worked today to take my mind of this game.
So do not want to lose this , one game away from where we should be!

Back
Top Bottom