Anticipation Anxiety Distraction

Sadly I live outside Oxfordshire and have to put up with ifollow!
Yup me too, so is iFollow showing the game tomorrow? I suspect not because it's on Sky. So get the Sky pictures one way or another, and have the iFollow RadOx commentary on. The only trick is trying to get them in synch at all!

Yup me too, so is iFollow showing the game tomorrow? I suspect not because it's on Sky. So get the Sky pictures one way or another, and have the iFollow RadOx commentary on. The only trick is trying to get them in synch at all!
yep ... sky is about 2.5 mins behind Radio Oxford ( in OX3)

In london sky is about a minute ahead of ifollow so its easy to pause and let nathan and co catch up!

Well , here l am a wake at 3.00 am and not beer time yet... lol..Roll to on 7.30 pm tonight.

Confession; I accidentally dropped and smashed a jar of yellow Dijon mustard this morning all over the kitchen floor.
I suppose at least it wasn’t Oxford marmalade.

Confession; I accidentally dropped and smashed a jar of yellow Dijon mustard this morning all over the kitchen floor.
I suppose at least it wasn’t Oxford marmalade.
If we now lose tonight, you're banned for being a Jonah...

If we now lose tonight, you're banned for being a Jonah...
Didn’t Jonah jump ship before it sank, get swallowed by a massive fish and hide outside a city while it burnt followed by the wrath of God??
I guess there are some similarities.

s**t!

It's the make-up-your-minds police!

Run!
You do know Otto is a Dr ? So in these circumstances it’s best not to question his authority......?

Back
Top Bottom