Anti Vaxers

gofish2

I am alarmed at the rise in those who seem to advocate that the vaccine is in some way harmful, infused with the tissue of unborn fetuses, micro chipped etc etc.
Whilst I regard these individual as misinformed lazy 'sound bite addicted morons' I am curious to know if anyone else is fearful of the two available vaccines and if so why?
Personally, I regard it as the brilliance of science, and have no concerns whatsoever about receiving it.

As someone working in the Prison Service, at an outbreak site, positive cases on a daily basis, where we're running with 20-30% staffing off, worked Christmas Day, on-call tonight, in tomorrow, and absolutely terrified that I'll get seriously ill or bring something home to the wife and kids - I'll take the vaccine is a heartbeat. We're looking at a public sector pay freeze for years, but if it pays for the vaccine to be rolled out nationwide in the next couple of months, then it's money well spent.

Edit - and the fact that it's Oxford scientists literally saving the world gives me enormous pride.

My nan had the vaccine earlier today...it hasn't gone too well unfortunately. She bludgeoned my grandad to death after dinner with a rolling pin and has been running up and down the local streets naked, biting random folk with a deranged anger in her eyes. She's just been shot dead by special forces. Kids are f*****g devastated....s**t New Years eve this one.

My nan had the vaccine earlier today...it hasn't gone too well unfortunately. She bludgeoned my grandad to death after dinner with a rolling pin and has been running up and down the local streets naked, biting random folk with a deranged anger in her eyes. She's just been shot dead by special forces. Kids are f*****g devastated....s**t New Years eve this one.
Sorry for your loss. But it’s for the greater good

You win some, you lose some!!!

I've been working on setting up data connectivity for the vaccination hubs and the big Telcos have all asked us what the security is going to be like at these sites. Answer - mainly non-existent as many of them will be village halls and the like.

Their concern - putting a 4G or 5G mast close to a batch of these 'mind-controlling vaccines' is the perfect storm for the conspiracy theorists who like to take action to protect the rest of the populace. If they do, I hope they get a very stiff prison sentence.

Anyway - Happy New Year!

It's what she would have wanted.

And, no COVID on either death certificate, result!

Perhaps your granny received the ultra top secret all zombie/Swindon vaccine which I understand was developed by a team of covid experts at the county ground during a tea break

How sure are you that gran sunk her falsies into ‘random’ people?
She may have had a hitlist.
Anyway, forget all that bad s**t and think of the inheritance.😂

How sure are you that gran sunk her falsies into ‘random’ people?
She may have had a hitlist.
Anyway, forget all that bad s**t and think of the inheritance.😂
😱

I’m less concerned about taking the vaccine (using the trialled protocols) than I am about us now seemingly try to eek out the small amount we have using untested doses due to a lack of supply.

The vaccine should be rolled out according to the tested protocols in my opinion.

I’m less concerned about taking the vaccine (using the trialled protocols) than I am about us now seemingly try to eek out the small amount we have using untested doses due to a lack of supply.

The vaccine should be rolled out according to the tested protocols in my opinion.
My first thought about the up to 12 week gap between the first & second jab was to have the capacity to get the vaccine out to double the numbers of people due to the variant. Now I’m think it’s also about a shortage of available vaccine ready to go.

I wouldn’t hesitate.I’d be surprised if there wasn’t any reaction to the jabs but I’d say it’s very safe

Watching the darts on sky and Bill Gates is really missing a trick in giving people a choice whether to have it or not, get these lads throwing it into people in supermarkets, be much quicker to have us under his control.

The number of people who won’t have it will seem more than the actual reality, the internets amplifying effect on nutters voices makes you believe they are greater in number than they actually are, whereas it’s just a few weirdos screeching a lot.

I now believe I must have been injected with a chip years ago when I had the polio vaccine because from about that time people kept accusing me of having a chip on my shoulder. That’s the only explanation I have for the chip I certainly couldn’t see,😜

There was a woman on the news stoutly defending her right not to have her child vaccinated. Pity she hasn't heard that the vaccines have only been approved for over 18's - it would have saved her a rant.
Shame there isn't a vaccination against stupidity.

Watching the darts on sky and Bill Gates is really missing a trick in giving people a choice whether to have it or not, get these lads throwing it into people in supermarkets, be much quicker to have us under his control.

I like this, but let's take it up a notch and bring back Bullseye!

It'll eliminate the stupid by needing to answer a general knowledge question before throwing the arrows, and will mean that not only do you get the vaccine but also a chance to win a speedboat!

You can't beat a bit of bully!!!

Bants
815ab5c7b8fe550c360c3b5dd9345bb9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom